Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 09:57 PM

Re: If money was no object...

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What about an unrestored Kettle?
I like the old copper kettles on the trivet next to the inglenook fire.. Just wonderful!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 10:11 PM

No, silly, GT750 water cooled.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No, silly, GT750 water cooled.
Sorry lol i'm not with it.. Ok yes i probably get my Hubby another bike too but not a Suzuki Kettle...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 11:04 PM

A glass fronted house by the sea with a private beach & swimming pool, an army of servants, some horses, a cellar of vintage wine, a walk in shoedrobe, a private jet & pilot, an orangery, some investment art pieces, I could go on for hours. But I'd also set up a multinational not for profit business that strives to reduce poverty and improve the lives of people around the world.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 05:13 AM

Would love to own and ride a Harley Davidson all over Alaska Canada and the States camping and fishing as I went, would take about a year to do all that, but maybe getting a bit to old for that sought of adventure now
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 05:49 AM

Does anyone remember the villa in Majorca featured in the programme The Night Manager? Well the people who recently sold it for £34 million live near me. Him and his brothers made their money from demolishing buildings their company is Ogdens you might have heard of it.

The reason I'm telling you this is he now owns a beautiful smaller and less grand villa in Formentor just around the corner, I asked him didn't it break your heart selling it?...it was too bloody grand he said I never felt at home there.

I suppose what I'm saying is if I had all that money it might be too bloody grand for a lass from Leeds It could well be fun testing the theory though.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
What would you do.
Fund a charity.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top