Join for free
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 11:43 AM

Good morning Thursday

Hi all.

No morning thread today, so thought i'd better put one on.

Its the most beautiful, hot and sunny day here in Essex, I'm lounging around doing the gardening and housework in my Shorts and T-Shirt.

Have a nice afternoon all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 11:46 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning everyone
Thanks Susie as I can't start one.
It's a scorcher today's
Enjoy the day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 11:51 AM

Good morning everyone yipeee sun at last.

Shopping done and put away, lunch prepared (a selection of salads and mushroom pasta in chive butter ) I am off to work in the garden for as long as my bad knee will hold me .

Enjoy your day
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 02:52 PM

Good morning! It seems that our fair star has given us all warmth and light this morning.

I am driving along the coastline (unfortunately, more developed than not) to meet a friend for a bistro lunch on the gulf who has been married less than a year and lost her wedding rings yesterday. In all their wedded bliss, they failed to get an insurance rider for it. As she's Brazilian, her diamonds were big, the setting was flashy, and her tears are copious. Hopefully a little seabreeze will do her some good. I'll be taking an extra box of tissue...

Happy vitamin D production today!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top