Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Does Anyone Else Ever Wear False Eyelashes?

I did when I was a young most my pals did too but not now...maybe I should give them a try again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 10:09 AM

These are the ones l am currently using. They are very fine and enhance your eyes. I don’t add any mascara as l want them to look natural.
I don’t wear them every day just if l am going somewhere special.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	73476658-B388-4578-B6A0-EC2877451661.jpeg
Views:	191
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	6895  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by melfort ->
I've never worn them but they do look good. Do you get used to the feeling of them being on though?
Yes, melfort, you forget you have them on!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

20-08-2018, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Nope! Never tried them. The thought of glue near my eyeballs has always concerned me but I do think they look nice
Bratti, l can understand that but you really only need a little bit of glue. It is latex not like super glue!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

20-08-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
While I was on my hols last week I observed a girl in a cake shop who was wearing false eyelashes. They just didn't look right. I suppose because her top lid was heavy with eyelashes but no lashes on the bottom lid!

I've never tried them but I do like the mascara with fibres - it helps the eyelashes to look thicker & longer.

Carol, because you noticed the girl in the shop, eyelashes means she was wearing big thick eyelashes, not natural subtle ones that you wouldn’t be able to tell they were false.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

20-08-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good grief - Sister Thomas would have had apoplexy if any of us had turned up wearing them!! Definitely not allowed.

I do wear them now though - if I am going out somewhere special.

ST, Great! You make me feel better!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 11:24 AM

Ive never worn them myself but I do think they look extremely pretty done correctly.
I cant have things on my eyes or lids as I tend to have dry eyes and it irritates even wearing mascara sometimes ..I do wear the mascara with fibres though for special occassions.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 02:13 PM

No false eyelashes here, everything I have is my own including my teeth

I am sure I would manage to poke myself in the eye putting false eyelashes on and having installed them one would come adrift as I wander the fields giving me a lopsided appearance
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
These are the ones l am currently using. They are very fine and enhance your eyes. I don’t add any mascara as l want them to look natural.
I don’t wear them every day just if l am going somewhere special.
This has got me thinking again. I'm tempted to try these Art.

Thanks.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-08-2018, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
This has got me thinking again. I'm tempted to try these Art.

Thanks.
I am really pleased! Carol.
I think Boots have an offer on but you have to buy two pairs.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top