Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 06:55 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, mild again here and looks like we've had rain in the night.

We are going to scarify part of the lawn today which hasn't recovered from the summer heatwave and then re-seed the area, I just hope it isn't too late in the season for it to germinate before the hard winter frosts...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Barry and everyone.

Mild but damp around the edges here this morning. Have to go down to the village to post a parcel, buy some stamps, and pay my paper bill. Then the housework goblins have plans for me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:27 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry, mild and cloudy here.

My pressure washer has died, so off to get a new one and then get busy.

Babcha Zosia is on a mission, she is doing the grouting in the bathroom, kitchen and utility today.

Have a good day all.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, mild again here and looks like we've had rain in the night.

We are going to scarify part of the lawn today which hasn't recovered from the summer heatwave and then re-seed the area, I just hope it isn't too late in the season for it to germinate before the hard winter frosts...

Have a good day everyone
Good Morning to you Barry. Good luck with the lawn. We have had the front lawn replaced with astroturf. We are too old and fragile to cope with cutting grass so we decided to have the plastic stuff put down. Looks well and is good to walk on.
Time to feed the birds and squirrels.
Have a nice day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 08:23 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is up and a bit of a red sky as well.

Off to the Rubbish tip, Morrison's, Iceland, Poundstretcher, Bakers, Bank, then back home to cook a Chicken Curry, Rice and Spring rolls.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

The sun is up and a bit of a red sky as well.

Off to the Rubbish tip, Morrison's, Iceland, Poundstretcher, Bakers, Bank, then back home to cook a Chicken Curry, Rice and Spring rolls.

Have a nice day all.
Sounds delicious - I'll be over on the next bus!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone, I am suffering from the flu type virus going round. Three mornings running I have got up with a splitting headache and aching all over. Please have a good day all and stay warm, dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone

You all sound so busy...I have a lovely day planned I'm having lunch with a lady I met a few years back at another forum. We meet every now and then and catch up with each other's lives...she hasn't been well so we haven't met for a while so it will be lovely to see her.

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:28 AM

Good morning all.
Best of luck with the lawn Barry. John did ours 3 weeks ago and there's no sign of anything sprouting yet but we live in hope.
Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:30 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan a work out in my home gym first thing. I'm trying to get fit & it's time I started using it again.

After that a visit to a nearby mill town.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top