Join for free
Page 4 of 38 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:49 PM

Re: Prince Philip hurt in car crash,

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yep, that was the point I was trying to make too. Makes you sick dunnit
Yep,

And as per my post #22, I was nearly killed by such a driver years ago. Still have the many scars......
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
They are ok too Fender, now I think Queenie needs to whop him round his ear hole and take the keys away from him....... For good.
Totally agree Rox.
He can get one of his minions to drive him around...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:54 PM

He was probably on his mobile phone reading what we were posting about him, on May’s thread about Charles and Camilla!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Yep,

And as per my post #22, I was nearly killed by such a driver years ago. Still have the many scars......
Sorry, petal, I missed that. Bloody 'ell fender,(sorry) that's awful. I bet you're always conscious that could happen again all these years later.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:03 PM

Yep, that was the point I was trying to make too. Makes you sick dunnit

I agree, and I also said the same in post 24.

I wonder what would happen to the Duke if he had caused the death of other road users?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:10 PM

It was a good while ago now but I remember Princess Anne was involved in some road accident and she was treated the same as anyone else. Points and a fine.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:11 PM

Gosh! I have just seen on the news, the amount of damage done to his vehicle.
How on earth did he get out of that alive? He must be suffering severe shock.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

17-01-2019, 09:11 PM

Sorry, petal, I missed that. Bloody 'ell fender,(sorry) that's awful. I bet you're always conscious that could happen again all these later.
It was his wife I felt for tbh - badly injured. She was in the same hospital as me. I wanted to go visit her, but just couldn't bring myself to at the time.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:12 PM

Putting aside all the stuff regarding his age....he will have highly trained bodyguards paid by us to protect his royal skin.

No way should he be driving himself....these guys are trained in high speed evasive driving should an attempt be made on his life.
The wishes of a stupid old man should come second to national security matters.
As stated earlier if he wants to drive for pleasure there are plenty of private estate roads he can play on.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:14 PM

Oppps my mistake it was speeding at 90+mph £400 fine, 5 points and £30 to costs.

Page 4 of 38 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top