Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:15 AM

Re: Seeing spots!

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Dad made me drink cabbage water when I was a teenager telling me I'd never have spots. I did and I never had spots throughout my life .

Bet it got a bit "Windy" though.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 10:37 AM

I rarely get spots but you can guarantee if I ever do it's when I want to look my best at a special do or something....difficult with a massive red spot on the end of your nose.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 11:26 AM

The worst thing about spots is that sometimes you don't realise they are there until it's too late. There you were trying to convince some attractive female that you looked cool in your new sunglasses when all the time she was focusing on the alternate universe on the end of your nose.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 04:38 PM

Spain’s best-selling serum launched in UK - and sold out in 24 hours
https://mol.im/a/6632171

While French, Korean and Japanese skincare has been in the forefront for the past few years, 2019 marks the big reveal of the skincare secret Spanish senoritas have been keeping for decades.
Those that have tried the best-selling product, which can be purchased from Sesderma's website, swear by its hyperpigmentation control and skin luminising qualities.
It is specially formulated to include the active ingredient Tranexamic Acid TRX Booster System - which helps to reduce the intensity of spots and helps prevent the appearance of new ones.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 07:41 PM

Rhian, Dare l ask, did you eat some chips? I didn’t have a lot of spots when l was a teenager, just when l ate chips or something greasy and l got one on my chin. Valderma was good!
Mine were like a traffic light and could stop traffic!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Rhian, Dare l ask, did you eat some chips? I didn’t have a lot of spots when l was a teenager, just when l ate chips or something greasy and l got one on my chin. Valderma was good!
Mine were like a traffic light and could stop traffic!!
Good question Art but no I didn't
One thing you have reminded me of though is that my diet wasn't good the day before
I skipped a proper lunch and ate a Muller rice on the go
And then I had a veggie sausage casserole and I was so hungry I grated cheese on to it!
It is probably what it was!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:31 PM

I seem to remember some guys on the estate, went in search for a taste of Honey, and came back with Spotted Dick!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I seem to remember some guys on the estate, went in search for a taste of Honey, and came back with Spotted Dick!
Quite common in those days Spitty. I think they were meant to wrap it in cloth or something before boiling.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top