Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 11:37 AM

Re: How far would you go ?

Last time I booked one of those holidays I got seriously I'll and came out in spots, turns out I'd booked a Shingles Holiday.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Last time I booked one of those holidays I got seriously I'll and came out in spots, turns out I'd booked a Shingles Holiday.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 01:36 PM

Last time I booked one, instead of a coach, they made us all squeeze into the tube. Turns out it was a Pringles holiday.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Last time I booked one, instead of a coach, they made us all squeeze into the tube. Turns out it was a Pringles holiday.
I’ve been turning to fried potato chips lately , appears I’m a born again Crispian
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Mupsy, Twinky and Gertie, no worries at all. I will add another room to the house ASAP. Oh, and there's enough room for Gertie on the lounge too.
Not sure whether Twinky's cats will like it here though.

On our way Plopsy.

Put kettle on.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Mupsy, Twinky and Gertie, no worries at all. I will add another room to the house ASAP. Oh, and there's enough room for Gertie on the lounge too.
Not sure whether Twinky's cats will like it here though.
I wouldn't bring them Ploppy & once I have made sure that you will treat Mupsy & Gertie well, I will return home to them.
I must warn you though, Gertie puts anything she takes a fancy to in her bed. If she puts you there I doubt there will be any room left for Mups!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 06:14 PM

Call me old fashioned, but I dislike this online dating stuff.
We have a friend, slightly older than us, he met a female online living in Thailand. He has been messaging and phoning for a year now when he showed me a photo - I just thought LADY BOY.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:53 PM

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:59 PM

If you are going to then go all the way. It might be your last chance.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 03:17 AM

I didn't post in this thread as I'm married but there could come the day when Mrs. F is not around anymore.
It's the worst thought imaginable and I won't go there as I hate thinking those thoughts but I sometimes do imagine what I would do in her absence if she went first.

It would take me a long time to get over it certainly. I like my own space but not to the extent where I would want to live alone all the time. I need friends around me. A lonely life would be too much to bear.

Maybe I would eventually start to go to singles meeting places. I know I definitely would never join a dating agency. I wouldn't trust them. I like to meet people face to face and make real judgements, which I'm usually good at doing with people I haven't met before.

I'm actually a very deep and complex person so it would probably take me some time to trust anyone explicitly enough to share a house with.
I hope the time never comes when I need to do this.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top