Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:14 PM

Re: Silly Trollope

Ok, lol
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yes I agree with all other comments made.

I blame the celebs for the way things are going - their motto being 'show all'. And, all the sheep follow.

It used to be less is more, now less is too much or is it less is more only when more is too much.

I dunno - worra bunch of prudes on here.........

.........Only joking ladies......
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:36 PM

Muddy, l didn’t have to open the link to know who you were on about!
She is just an attention seeker trying to get her 15 minutes of fame!

Does she think we are all thick to believe that she is wearing a crop top? You don’t get thrown off a plane for nothing.

Anyway, lts a shame, she didn’t have something bigger to flash! Those two fried eggs on display, aren’t even worth a look!

Deluded airhead...
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, l didn’t have to open the link to know who you were on about!
She is just an attention seeker trying to get her 15 minutes of fame!

Does she think we are all thick to believe that she is wearing a crop top? You don’t get thrown off a plane for nothing.

Anyway, lts a shame, she didn’t have something bigger to flash! Those two fried eggs on display, aren’t even worth a look!

Deluded airhead...
I'll second that......
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I'll second that......
You would!!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:55 PM

Yes its a bra

Yes its not the sort of thing you wear on a flight

But how do you know she's a Trollop?

Im not having a go at you who have named here this in a personal way, but where is there any evidence of her being a trollop ?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:15 PM

Has it gone "Tits Up"?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:27 PM

I guess I am the only one who doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. People complain when women cover up in a veil and they complain when women wear a bra like top. Women can't win.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I guess I am the only one who doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. People complain when women cover up in a veil and they complain when women wear a bra like top. Women can't win.
Annie, I agree with you & that top, bra or whatever, looked perfectly respectable to me. She wasn't showing anything she shouldn't & it wasn't an up lift nor a bunch you up push you together with lots of cleavage either. I've seen worse on TV & in the street.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 11:29 PM

At least she's not fat.

If there's anything that I detest it's being stuck next to some fat creature perspiring and smelling of of fish and rancid chicken fat as they so often do.

As for wearing just a bra, it's a Holliday flight so I see no problem though I do think it's more than just a bit "non-u".

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top