Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:02 AM

Jacob Rees-Mogg

For months Rees-Mogg and the European Research Group he chairs, has been a vociferous critic of May's 'EU Deal'. However it now transpires that when the final votes are to be cast, Rees-Mogg manages to lose his cojones and is now prepared to vote in support of May deal. How hypocritical is that ???

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/03/2...s-brexit-deal/
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:05 AM

Re: Jacob Rees-Mogg

The spectre of a general election and the unspeakable prospect of Prime Minister Comrade Corbyn no doubt .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:23 AM

UJ

You put a clip up of Obrien on LBC twisting what was said by JRM.

This is what he said.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/special-...ne-in-18mar19/
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
UJ

This is what he said.

JRM condemned himself out of his own (twitter) mouth - hasn't got the cojones to stand up for his beliefs and principles - as I said earlier - he's just another scumbag 'nasty party' hypcrite !!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
JRM condemned himself out of his own (twitter) mouth - hasn't got the cojones to stand up for his beliefs and principles - as I said earlier - he's just another scumbag 'nasty party' hypcrite !!!
If anyone hypocritical its you Uncle Joe .
You voted to leave the EU but seem to have forgotten that in your eagerness to vent your spite.

At least JRM is consistent, he wants to leave the EU and that is his overriding objective.

Incidentally, it is people like your full of spite that contribute to attacks on our MP's because you help to create an atmosphere of hatred with your name calling and use of foul language. Joe Cox was murdered by a rightwinger full of hate but you left wingers full of hatred for one section of society are just as bad .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
You voted to leave the EU but seem to have forgotten that in your eagerness to vent your spite.

At least JRM is consistent, he wants to leave the EU and that is his overriding concern.

Incidentally, it is people like your full of spite that contribute to attacks on our MP's because you help to create an atmosphere of hatred . Joe Cox was murdered by a rightwinger full of hate but you left wingers full of hatred for one section of parliament are just as bad .
You beat me to it Meg. Well said.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by meg ->
if anyone hypocritical its you uncle joe .
You voted to leave the eu but seem to have forgotten that in your eagerness to vent your spite.

At least jrm is consistent, he wants to leave the eu and that is his overriding objective.

Incidentally, it is people like your full of spite that contribute to attacks on our mp's because you help to create an atmosphere of hatred with your name calling and use of foul language. Joe cox was murdered by a rightwinger full of hate but you left wingers full of hatred for one section of society are just as bad .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

27-03-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

At least JRM is consistent, he wants to leave the EU and that is his overriding objective.

Incidentally, it is people like your full of spite that contribute to attacks on our MP's because you help to create an atmosphere of hatred with your name calling and use of foul language. Joe Cox was murdered by a rightwinger full of hate but you left wingers full of hatred for one section of society are just as bad .

I have forgotten nothing Meg, I was always against the Common Market and now EU - so I have remained consistent in my opposition - I wonder how many others can say the same ??? and yes, I criticise members of the scumbag 'nasty party' for being hypocritical. I could also accuse him of hypocracy over the removal of his company from the UK to Eire to make sure he still has access to the EU after Brexit.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
UJ

This is what he said.

Thanks for that link.

Restored my faith in JRM.

The way he answered all the questions was excellent.

(Including the facts about the so called new base in Ireland)

No emotional rants, just reasonable responses to questions.

I think he's got it right.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:46 AM

I believe they are just trying to save the Tory party at this point. Sad really as I had hoped he had what it took to stay the course.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top