Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 10:00 AM

Re: Things that confuse you (???)

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
These days any child of around eight or nine can use mobiles without any problem, are there any grandchildren or neighbours with young children to help you out with showing you how to use it?
Thanks for the suggestion Baz - my son pointed me towards YouTube, which I had never used before. What a revelation that was too; there are lessons on anything you could mention and I found one on 'How to use your mobile phone' aimed at the senior generation - so I am learning, slowly very slowly, from that.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2019, 10:42 AM

Re: Things that confuse you (???)

Why are those climate change protest people stopping public transport from going places? Surely the best thing is for people to use it instead of their cars.
Also, can't they see that alienating the public by stopping them getting to work or on holiday, hospital or anywhere else they need to go, is not the way to gain support.

It almost seems like someone with opposite agenda is behind it all.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top