Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 07:01 PM

Re: Nudity

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Meg I have suffered something similar and it may be a fungal infection, caused by perspiration. Your pharmacy can give you a suitable cream so, if it doesn't heal over the holiday weekend I would ask them.
Hi Twink thank you, I went to the chemist and they suggested I try something used for nappy rash and Oilatum Shower Gel.
I also apply an ice pack.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 07:02 PM

It’s a bit like fishing, it’s not the size of your rod...it’s how you wiggle your worm....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am currently wandering around the house topless

I have a sore rash under my boobs which started when my son took me out to lunch and I wore a new bra .
I don't usually wear a bra at home and think my skin has got out of the habit.
There is a shirt on hand to be grabbed if anyone comes to the door .
Can you move the plant Meg, I can't quite see...
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Meg I have suffered something similar and it may be a fungal infection, caused by perspiration. Your pharmacy can give you a suitable cream so, if it doesn't heal over the holiday weekend I would ask them.
It's called 'Timodine Cream' and it has to be stored in the fridge. I suppose there might be other products.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:46 PM

I might oblige if it was a darkened room, with the lights off, and everyone was made to wear bags over their heads.
I'm considerate you see.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I might oblige if it was a darkened room, with the lights off, and everyone was made to wear bags over their heads.
I'm considerate you see.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Can you move the plant Meg, I can't quite see...
Cheeky....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

26-05-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
It's called 'Timodine Cream' and it has to be stored in the fridge. I suppose there might be other products.
Thanks Mart I can't use antifungal creams . Am now using antihistamine and that seems to be helping.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:25 AM

Hi

I find it strange that ladies would never bare their boobs in public here in the UK, but have no problems at all in doing so on holiday.

The mothers of my pretendies are often topless in the privacy of their gardens in summer.

They would never answer the door topless, simply not on.

They simply ignore me, I am old, so not a sexual threat.

Babcha Zosia is also topless normally, but at 50 years old, always covers up when I am there.

It is a very personal thing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 09:57 AM

Not a problem these days, if I'm in the company of other naked people (swimming, Saunas Etc) I just strip off....
I find the older I get the less inhibited I get. Who cares what anyone looks like....It might stem back to childhood when nudity in our house was never frowned upon when walking from bathroom to bedroom etc, you sort of grow up thinking it's no big deal....

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top