Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 08:29 PM

Re: Three single sheets

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
But you're a bloke.actually,I may give it a try.
Perhaps it keeps dribbling?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
You have to heat the bits gently in a Bain-Marie type thing, and then squeeze them together and allow to cool.

Or put all the bits in an old pop-sock or similar, and then immerse in hot water until soft, and then squeeze together.
Good idea. Thanks.

I have tried to squeeze them together whilst in a hot shower, which sometimes works. I also find that leaving them covered in soap suds sometimes helps.

Marge tells me I'm a tight-fisted bugger.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You use THREE sheets of toilet paper after a pee?

I find that one is enough, in fact when money is short I can manage with half a sheet.
Not trying to sound crude, just realistic. I’m sure some men don’t use toilet paper, they just shake it, don’t they?

Then go and dip into the bowl of salted peanuts at the bar!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-05-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Not trying to sound crude, just realistic. I’m sure some men don’t use toilet paper, they just shake it, don’t they?

Then go and dip into the bowl of salted peanuts at the bar!
No, this one is more fastidious than many.

And having dabbed it with toilet paper, I wash my hands thoroughly.

Not that it's in any way dirty, I assure you.

As my mother used to say, "You could eat your dinner off it".
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Some people collect all the remainders of old soaps and squash them together. They end up with weird shaped multi- coloured soap bar!
Oh don't! My paternal granny used to do that - she kept them in a jam jar until she had enough. They were slimy and horrid!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 12:16 PM

The main reason why Ole Ronnie McDonald failed to take off in Islamic countries was because the poster advertising the burger showed a girl eating it with both hands...
How the residents must have laughed!

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top