Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 03:42 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Morning all.
Still dark as I write but it's likely to be a hot one later today.
I'm thinking I may have forgotten about a haircut appointment that was booked for yesterday afternoon, so I'll be walking to the end of my road to the salon to apologise if that's the case. They may even be nice and give me a quick No.3 on the spot.

Granddaugter coming after school ready for her streetdance class, so that will be good to see what she's been doing at school.

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 05:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning, Floydy and everyone.

It is raining here just now - due to be cloudy and hot (64f) for the rest of the day.

Following the trauma of yesterday (see Chit Chat thread) I am going to spend today at a friend's home - doing not a lot at all!

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 05:54 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A much warmer morning, but a bit wet here.

A little bit of gardening then off to collect some insoles for my left foot and some physio.

Thing needs sorting ST, it sounds terrible.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

A much warmer morning, but a bit wet here.

A little bit of gardening then off to collect some insoles for my left foot and some physio.

Thing needs sorting ST, it sounds terrible.
Morning Swimmy,
Could your physio not buy his own insoles?

Ignore me. I'm in a silly mood today
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning Swimmy,
Could your physio not buy his own insoles?

Ignore me. I'm in a silly mood today
It's allowed on Thursdays, Floydy!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 07:35 AM

Good morning everybody.

No walking for me today.. Chris my walking friend is on her holidays. I doubt I would have gone out all day anyway. I can't leave the decorator that long.

I might go to the gym for an hour to break the monotony.

Hopefully he will get the living room finished today.

I took all my curtains down & to be honest they don't look dirty but I'm in two minds whether to wash them anyway - they haven't been done for 2 years!!
I think that's what I'll do today. No rush to get them back up, I've got blinds.

I'll be so pleased when I've got the house back to myself - Two more rooms to go.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everyone, a real windy night here but a couple of nice days ahead now they say...

Just back from the forest having walked the dogs and enjoying a coffee before deciding how I will waste the rest of the day.

Enjoy your day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone

Its raining in my part of Yorkshire buy the forecast is good so fingers crossed.....I went to Shibden Hall in Halifax yesterday ...home of Ann Lister (Gentleman Jack) it was really interesting if you fancy a day out £4 entry and really worth it.

Tabs I really hope you get thing sorted it sounds awful.

Some gardening later I think and maybe a pals for coffee....

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 10:10 AM

Good morning all a brighter and warmer day today...

May potter in the garden later, I noticed buds on the Agapanthus yesterday - a good sign summer is on its way.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top