Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 05:49 PM

Re: Light Bulb Moment.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Usually when I wake up at silly'o'clock with the answer to a crossword clue!

Oh really,how interesting,ST.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I will definitely try it UJ,when I have made it,I will post a pic,at the moment I am counting the calories,

Oh forget calories Pauline darlin' - go on spoil yourself and make a large tray of bread pudding. The smell of it in the oven will awaken your taste buds - the first couple of slices you can eat warm with some custard, and once its gone cold you can cut yourself chunks of it. I bet once you've made it, you won't be able to resist the temptation to munch your way through the whole tray and it will be gone within the week !!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh forget calories Pauline darlin' - go on spoil yourself and make a large tray of bread pudding. The smell of it in the oven will awaken your taste buds - the first couple of slices you can eat warm with some custard, and once its gone cold you can cut yourself chunks of it. I bet once you've made it, you won't be able to resist the temptation to munch your way through the whole tray and it will be gone within the week !!!

A week!!!
With me,UJ,it would be gone in a day,..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
A week!!!
With me,UJ,it would be gone in a day,..

Way to go Pauline darlin' - way to go!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top