Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 05:25 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone.

Due to be overcast and a little cooler here today.

'Thing' has given me another rough night - so I am not planning anything more strenuous than feeding the cats and sorting out my Crafty Die collection.

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 06:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

A good day to you ST.

A weird sunrise this morning, sky is like a Science Fiction Movie.

I have sparrows in my garden, so much better than Wood Pigeons.

I have my new orthopedic insoles , under strict instructions to walk at least 100 steps 8 times a day with them.

A weird sensation.

Loads of gardening to do and then must get on with the hall, landing and stairs.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 06:57 AM

Morning all.

Tabby and Swimmy - Good luck with easing your respective foot issues

Weekend is here for me and it's bedtime in a minute.
After a hellish night at work in terribly muggy conditions this afternoon I plan to simply chill out completely with my Peter Hook book about 80s band New Order. The fridge is close at hand full of San Miguel bottles which I shall quaff freely at half hour intervals. Watch it bloody rain!!

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.

Tabby and Swimmy - Good luck with easing your respective foot issues

Weekend is here for me and it's bedtime in a minute.
After a hellish night at work in terribly muggy conditions this afternoon I plan to simply chill out completely with my Peter Hook book about 80s band New Order. The fridge is close at hand full of San Miguel bottles which I shall quaff freely at half hour intervals. Watch it bloody rain!!

Have a nice day all
Hi

Have a good day Floydy, you deserve it.

My day has not started well, only three problem families in my road, and I had to move in next to one.

Such is life, we deal with it.

When I bought the house, it was a little old lady next door,

Now a problem family.

One of us will be moving.

It will not be me.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 07:23 AM

Good morning all

It looks pretty outside after a whole day of rain yesterday everything looks so green.....I hope the rain holds off today and it's the garden for me....I bought some new plants yesterday so have to find places to put them

Tomorrow is a big day for my family....

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 07:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

We've still got the decorator in.

Going to town & out to lunch this morning to keep out of his way while he does the kitchen.

Lots to do in the garden this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

31-05-2019, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

It looks pretty outside after a whole day of rain yesterday everything looks so green.....I hope the rain holds off today and it's the garden for me....I bought some new plants yesterday so have to find places to put them

Tomorrow is a big day for my family....

Have a good day everyone
Hi

I am thinking of you and your family issues Summer.

I hope everything goes well for you.

You are an inspiration and even if things are bad your family will be lucky to have your support.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am thinking of you and your family issues Summer.

I hope everything goes well for you.

You are an inspiration and even if things are bad your family will be lucky to have your support.
Thankyou so much swims x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone dull and warm here, good bean growing weather.

My youngest granddaughter is coming tomorrow for fish pie and games. Fish pie is her favourite thing, I think it is because she associates it with happiness and security. I used to have her here a lot when she was a baby and her Mother went off all day to a nursing job in Wales. We had a lovely time and nanna's fish pie once a week .

Lots of cleaning to do too after a day working in the garden yesterday. It is lovely having lots of flowers but they all need deadheading.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone. Have s good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top