Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 05:49 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning Everyone.

Have had yet another bad night with 'thing' - am totally fed up with it now. Plan to telephone the GP surgery as soon as they open and demand to see or, at least, speak to a doctor.

Thus far 'thing' has been painful, annoying and inconvenient but not threatening. However, when I changed the dressings this morning I was startled to see the erythema - normally hovering around the injury site - has begun to creep up the toe. Not good - needs seeing to immediately. Action will be taken!!

Apart from that - no plans made!

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 05:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning All.

ST, you are having a torrid time, you must get it fixed.

I am absolutely shattered, so doing nothing much today.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:24 AM

Good morning both and all to follow..

The day started bright but now clouding over with a cool breeze, looks like showers for later...

Just the usual Monday routine for us which is cleaning and food shopping, then I'll be preparing a salad for lunch.

Sounds like it's time they looked on your toe problem with some urgency Tabbles, so good luck with the doc today...

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm putting the finishing touches to my lounge which is decorated at last. Then there are two more rooms to prepare for the decorator who is coming tomorrow. He's having a day off today due to family problems..

Sorry you're having such a problem with 'Thing' ST. I hope you manage to get through to a doctor.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:57 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning all a mix of sun and cloud here in the SW...

Off into town this morning, have some bank business to attend to, then pop in somewhere for morning coffee with a wander around the shops after.

ST, I hope you have luck with the doctor this morning, it’s vital someone does something about the ‘Thing’ before it’s too late.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 08:39 AM

Good morning all thank goodness it is cooler , I still have an all over itch rash which is very uncomfortable.

Not a lot planned for today just catching up on jobs and need to go to the post office .

Enjoy your day
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 08:49 AM

Good Morning All.
Sorry to hear some of you are not too well. Things will improve I,m sure so keep your chin up.
Another sunny start to the day. Seen no rain for several weeks now so if you have any to spare send it down here.
You all take care and keep smiling.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 11:58 AM

Good morning (just) from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies and bright here once again. This is forecast to be the first day of the weather cooling down, it's definitely very breezy so cooler for that reason.

It's almost afternoon so I had better get on with what's left of my day!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top