Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 05:51 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Rather a chilly morning, far more comfortable though. Not much done yesterday other than the usual mundane household chores.

Hopefully the garden will get some attention today as it's not as humid, the grass just grows and grows this time of year. Time to mow it before the strimmer is needed!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 05:54 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Much cooler and already raining.

A very gentle day for me, still recuperating.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 05:59 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Due to rain all day today - maybe even a thunder storm or two.

Well ... my armour is polished, sword sharpened, faithful charger champing at the bit, with the chronicles of 'Thing' in one pannier, sandwiches and a flask of tea in the other one. I have an appointment with the Wound Manager this morning - and I am not leaving that surgery until something is done - and done to my satisfaction.

Have a fun day!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 06:43 AM

Morning all.

Sorry Tabby, Baz got there first today - but good morning to you all the same

Lovely day here again. My wife has a bi-annual routine post-cancer scan this afternoon. Poor woman hasn't been allowed to eat since yesterday morning! I'll be picking her up from hospital later.

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 06:46 AM

I hope you treat her to a nice meal out somewhere then, Floydy!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well if it's like last time, Tabby, she was absolutely ravenous and on the way home almost grabbed the wheel and swerved into the first McDonalds she saw. It's a filling stop-gap I suppose!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

04-06-2019, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well if it's like last time, Tabby, she was absolutely ravenous and on the way home almost grabbed the wheel and swerved into the first McDonalds she saw. A Chicken Legend is a filling stop-gap I suppose!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 08:04 AM

Good luck with it ST

Good morning everybody.

I sit here in my nightwear with a cuppa but I must start getting ready soon.

I'm off to a meeting in the city (Derby) to meet some ladies from the PMR group I've joined.
That stands for Polymyalgia Rheumatica - the complaint that's been giving me much pain until I went on steroids.

I'm hoping to get a lot of advice from them and am curious to see if they're all overweight. One of my biggest fears with the steroids is weight gain!!

Later I'm meeting granddaughter Kelly for lunch & a browse round the shops.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start, we could do with some proper rain and not just drizzle for the garden .

I am going to do lots of cleaning to distract me from my itchy rash.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 09:46 AM

Good morning all cloudy here but we had a fair bit of rain overnight and everything is looking fresh in the garden.

I’m having a wardrobe clear-out today, there are many items in there that I know I won’t wear again but I’m still reluctant to get rid of them.

ST, I hope a definite decision is made one way or the other for the treatment of ‘The Thing’ - you have suffered far too long with the pain of it. Good luck!

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top