Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:17 AM

Re: Professional 'dumper'

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
IT was Tongue in cheek,Mups.

Sincere apologies,if it offended you.

No offence at all, don't worry.
I was just concerned I may have given the wrong impression.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Its just a coward way to do things.

Just face them and tell them to their face - BYE YOUR DUMPED!
Originally Posted by summer ->
Gosh....I think that's just terrible. I would wonder what attracted me to such a loser in the first place...he would deserve a good slap...and he'd get it
I agree!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:50 AM

What if it was a she, and it was her that deserved a good slap? Would I be judged morally right and get approval too?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:03 PM

It’s easy to finish with someone.
Just start an argument, then stomp off and say, ‘l don’t think we are suited anymore’!

Another way is, ‘l don’t think you like me, so it’s best we finish’.
If they protest and say, that they do really like you. You say, ‘It’s in my head that you don’t, so it’s best we finish’.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
"That's strange! I only have a brother!" might be worrying
LOL!

Even more effective then!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by tachyon ->
what if it was a she, and it was her that deserved a good slap? Would i be judged morally right and get approval too?
..very good point.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No need to dump, just employ a little psychology. For example when in a passionate embrace, preferably intimate, casually murmur "Wow! You're good - but not as good as your sister"

Sorted.
Or, your mum.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
When I was very young I went out with a lad who stalked me after I finished with him. I think I was only about 16.
I remember my Dad meeting me from work because this lad would hang about outside my work place. It was really unnerving.

Then blow me, the same happened again many years later. The second one didn't follow me, but would ring me in the middle of the night, then just laugh and put the phone down, things like that. It got so bad, eventually he began threatening suicide if I wouldn't go back to him.
He scared me witless.
I could have done with a bodyguard more than a 'professional dumper!'

It must be my fault, perhaps the way I handle things or what I say, because it began a third time years later.
This last one was in about 2005 roughly. He was quite mild though, he would keep coming round afterwards when I was at work and shoving things (sometimes gifts), through my letterbox, or he would 'bump into me' in town when he knew damn well where I was likely to be, and he would even start crying, it was not good.

I haven't been involved with anyone since, men cause me too much stress!
I'm sure it's because you are just far too nice to let go Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-06-2019, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Does he say, "It's not you, it's them..."?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 01:01 PM

From my point of view, I think it could be a useful assistance to many, as there are so many odd balls out there now.

Mups is the perfect example, but stalking and obsession happens to adults too . The difficulty is , some of these adults who persist are quite often married. That could be a bigger surprise waiting to happen on the doorstep !!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top