Join for free
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 01:49 AM

Kim Kardashian West returns to White House to help ex-prisoners get jobs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...at-white-house

The reality star and activist Kim Kardashian West took a star turn at the White House on Thursday to promote efforts to help those leaving prison get jobs and stay on track.

“Everyone wants the community to be safe, and the more opportunity we have and that they have and the support that we help give them, the safer everyone will be,” Kardashian West told an East Room crowd.

She announced a ride-sharing program to help former prisoners get transportation to job interviews, work and other events.
I wonder how that's going to work ..... ?

When she says "we", does she mean "me and YE" ..... ?

Or will her program utilise unpaid "interns" so that she gets all the credit and they get any blame ..... ?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 12:11 PM

Re: Kim Kardashian West returns to White House to help ex-prisoners get jobs

I doubt any of them will actually be listening to a word she says. They have been locked up for a while now....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top