Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 07:27 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning everybody.

Today Tony & I are taking a car full of stuff to the charity shop. After that it's just cleaning and shopping for us today.
It's chucking it down with rain so Tony won't get the walk in the woods he enjoys.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:01 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Heavy rain overnight but getting drier later.

I am picking up a car full from Manchester Airport this afternoon.

I do not like the place and it's stupid price to pick up.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:11 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Raining now and due to do that all day!

I have a birthday card to make for a man who is mad about 'planes and trains - if I can find an image of the 'Flying Scotsman' with wings - I'll be laughing!!

Then it is back to the C*******s cards.

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:15 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A slight respite from overnight rain as right now it’s just spitting and spotting rather than a torrential downpour. End of today’s weather report!

Had a nice lunch out yesterday, it’s back to reality today as the day will be spent doing those household chores I really do dislike. Plus of course, the inevitable paperwork sorting, there’s no end to this at the moment. Thank goodness I’ve gone over to receiving everything online – it’s all stored electronically now.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:18 AM

Good morning all back to the rain again, will we have a summer this year?

We have a plumber coming this morning to fit new taps on the kitchen sink, hoping it won’t take too long.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 09:09 AM

Morning everyone, wet here too but forecast to be better over the weekend (says he optimistically)...

Just back from walking the dogs and enjoying a steaming coffee while we all try to dry out. Out for lunch later at the pub with relatives, nothing else planned.

Have a good day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone it has rained all night again and is now drizzling .
When it gets fine I am going to go and pick the soggy heads off my petunias in the hope they grow again.

I won't be going far today, the roads will be full of traffic for the Three Counties show .
I may make some bread rolls.

Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 10:27 AM

Good morning everyone, it was a bit of a soggy run this morning so by the time I cleaned my running shoes, had a hot shower and put some carbs back by the way of some honey covered porridge, I seem to be a bit late.....

It's still hissing down here and Mrs Fox has taken the bus into town, so I'll have a wander round the forum.....For a change!...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 10:35 AM

Morning all

Miserable wet stuff falling again today, I'm quite fed up of it now, I need some sunshine.

I'm at work right now then off to my dads when I finish here. Then I have a trial this evening working in a fish shop for a few extra pennies. It's quite ridiculous that I'm feeling terribly nervous, my confidence isn't up there just lately, wish me luck.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing today. x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top