Join for free
Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2018, 09:48 PM

Re: Why are people so surprised?

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just one positive reason for leaving is what I would like to see.
You never will........you're too blinkered!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
You never will........you're too blinkered!
Come on then tell me one.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Quite obviously, Swims, the penny has been slow to drop with you

There is nothing new in what you are saying nor unexpected.

Bring it on!!
Hear hear!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:20 AM

Nothing surprising at all. We wanted change so hopefully will get it. Odd anyone wasn't expecting changes if remainers hadn't made such a fuss trying to stop us leaving we might have had a bit of debate about how we wanted the country to be in the future instead of refighting the referendum ad nauseum.

The bus being something in question, they said we could give money to the nhs and latest tory promise is for even more money than was promised on that bus. So why is it still being called a lie ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I hope you are not suggesting I am lying itsme!

I was going to give my reasons for leaving, but why should I when you are suggesting I am not telling the truth, about the mentioned people having no influence on my vote?

Try being more polite to people and they may then be prepared to to tell you the reason why they voted to leave

Just another sanctimonious attempt to reverse what I actually said, and indeed the post was not directed to you, but hey! if the cap fits.

The usual codswallop also about 'I was going to give my reasons for leaving' but then, when you thought about it, you don't have any rational reason.

And then to try and blame me for not giving a reason is beyond comprehension.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Come on then tell me one.
No chance of that Purwell.

Isn't it strange that all the brexiters doing the spouting on here can not come up with just one reason why they voted the way they did.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:27 AM

I think we've all given our reasons now so often we are fed up telling people who just ignore it and ask again and again.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
No chance of that Purwell.

Isn't it strange that all the brexiters doing the spouting on here can not come up with just one reason why they voted the way they did.
The most common reason that I have heard is "I didn't want Turkey to join"
itsme
Wigan UK

20-12-2018, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think we've all given our reasons now so often we are fed up telling people who just ignore it and ask again and again.

No you, or anybody else have given any reason you voted the way you did. And to suggest that you have given them so often is just nonsense.

You don't have any do you? just like the rest of the brexiters who just spout rubbish without any rationale.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

20-12-2018, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
No you, or anybody else have given any reason you voted the way you did. And to suggest that you have given them so often is just nonsense.

You don't have any do you? just like the rest of the brexiters who just spout rubbish without any rationale.
Before we voted we all gave our reasons many times the forum was alight with the threads about how we would vote. Perhaps you weren't here then as it's only since we voted out the EU campaigns started that you appear to be part of.

Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top