Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 12:11 PM

Re: Special Relationship

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I'm not saying the Diplomatic Immunity is not needed when in a foreign country, I'm also sure that it has been used by the UK in incidents outside of this country. But where does one draw the line. Surely, it wasn't brought about as carte blanche to be unaccountable for crimes committed? or does it cover every crime because if it didn't, authorities in other countries could make up a trumped up charge for any crimes it didn't cover?

It does make it difficult to take out certain crimes from their protection, but then again, of little comfort to devastated family as has happened.

Anyone got any idea?
I just wish that some of our caring Press reporters were over there getting together stories of how this lady is coping with life.

Is she having a tough time, with all of the publicity? Or has she just put it all behind her - because she can?

Sometimes some caring words would go a million miles….

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top