Join for free
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 08:42 PM

Cloud Photos

I adore photos of clouds or the sky, so I thought it would be nice if we put some of ours in here. I'm a rubbish photographer though, so don't say you haven't been warned.

warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:06 PM

Re: Cloud Photos

Nothing wrong with them, good photos.
I'll sort some out to add.
I love the sky as well.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by warleyron ->
Nothing wrong with them, good photos.
I'll sort some out to add.
I love the sky as well.
Thanks for looking, Ron. I've got loads more, but I hope a few folk will add theirs here as well.
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:48 PM

I love the sky .... thanks for sharing Mollie , thought you said you cant take photos very good ... who`s been telling little fibs then .Looking forward to more .
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

12-05-2012, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by dabby ->
I love the sky .... thanks for sharing Mollie , thought you said you cant take photos very good ... who`s been telling little fibs then .Looking forward to more .
Aw thanks, Dabby, but honestly, I'm purely a point and snap person and have no fancy equipment, just bog standard, and I don't do photo-shopping either, as is obvious.

A lot of me photos come out blurred and that moment in time is then lost.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 11:04 PM

Those are great photos Mollie, I especially think the third one is very spooky indeed - almost as if something is going to appear from within
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

12-05-2012, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Those are great photos Mollie, I especially think the third one is very spooky indeed - almost as if something is going to appear from within
Now then lass, that is so perceptive of you. I won a forum competition with that one years ago, and I called it Poltergeist, as it reminded me of one of the horrors in that film.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Now then lass, that is so perceptive of you. I won a forum competition with that one years ago, and I called it Poltergeist, as it reminded me of one of the horrors in that film.
Well, there you go, it's amazing how the mind works
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 11:30 PM

Here's one from Norway
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

12-05-2012, 11:38 PM

That is so beautiful, Ron. What a very peaceful picture to look at.

Thanks for adding.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top