Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2009, 11:46 PM

Any Eastender fans?

So who do we think killed Archie then?

In my thinking of elimination of the suspects I reckon it will be an actor or actress who will be leaving the show next year as their character will be given a prison sentence. Because of my theory I think the killer was Sam. She's just come back into the series and I don't think she will stay in it much longer. My second choice would be Jack. What does anyone else think?

I thought it was stupid the police arresting Ronnie just because she was with the body and there was no proof to anything and just because she wanted to go outside to get some air! I don't think that would happen in real life.
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2009, 11:49 PM

Re: Any Eastender fans?

Well, Bradley is leaving the programme early in the new year so may be him or what about little Ben for an unlikely one
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 12:27 AM

I think Barbara Windsor is leaving the show for good so it could be her
The person who plays Sam will be busy too, she is going to be in Dancing on Ice shortly.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 01:07 AM

I don't watch it but had to sit through it on xmas day

I agree with doglover, and think it's probably none of the ones who said they were gonna do it
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 05:55 PM

It's intriguing isnt it I don't know who to think who it is now after you all saying all those are leaving. Still time will tell although I don't think the killer is being revealed until a couple of months time, you know how they like to drag things out (remember Ronnie and her daughter ).
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 06:19 PM

I think it was Sam...........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 06:22 PM

Young Ben has every reason to want rid of Archie ...... not only has he lost a roof over his head, his Dad has started drinking again because him, also his big brother Ian was tempted by Archie to 'sell' the Vic to him, thus causing another family rift.
Ben would be perfectly capable of pushing the Queen Vic bust over onto Archie.

I think Ryan is a bit of a dark horse too. He hasn't been clearly shown as being one of the suspects but I've always thought there has been something shady about him.

We will have to wait and see though. I think they may be holding out on whodunnit until their 25th Anniversary programme in February 2010
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 06:32 PM

What about Jean overhearing Stacy talking to Bradley.
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 08:51 PM

I say Sam. I know Bradders punched Archie but he's no murderer and is'nt Sam still on the run? That would put her back behind bars.
Bridie
northants

27-12-2009, 09:19 PM

Isnt she on the run for murdering Den or am I getting cofused

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top