Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning Saturday.

Quite an early good morning from me.

I've been awake half the night coughing & sneezing. I was longing for a hot drink so got up to make one & here I am.

I'm going to lie down on the sofa now to read my book - hopefully I may nod off again.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 08:26 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday.

Morning Carol, hope you get to feel a little better later..

Good morning all, a grey and drizzly start here and not even half light yet, so the dogs will just have to wait another half hour before their walk in spite of their bullying...
Nothing else planned for the day, just take it as it comes I guess, something to do usually turns up.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone,

Another damp and dreary day outside - so I am staying in.

It is warm and cozy in my craft cave!

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.

Carol - I hope you feel better very soon.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone, sorry to hear you have caught the dreaded lurgy. Carol, It just keeps going round and round.

Have a good day everyone keep warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 09:49 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and warm forecast today.

My next door neighbour returned last night, without Ex and the kids.

She had a party, with Hoodies and a lot of Noise.

My driveway is full of crap and they were lobbing empty cans over the fence into my garden.

That I can cope with.

Used Condoms I cannot.

I am a Sexist, drilled into that from an early age.

You, never , ever, force a Woman to do anything

I am happy with that.

I will not retaliate against her personally.

The Hoodies are a different matter.

They will be dealt with today.

I will not apologise for that at all.

The fact that women have boobs and not balls does not make them lesser people.

We are all equal/
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:02 AM

Good morning world. Damp and drizzly here.

What are you on about Swim?
Why do you say you never, ever force a woman to do anything?
What makes you think anyone was forced? The girls might have ravished the boys for all you know?
Did you see someone raped? If so, why didn't you call the police last night?

How do you intend to "deal with them" the next day?
Don't understand your post at all, sorry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone it is very dark and drizzling but could be worse, at least it isn't cold.

Not a lot planned except the ironing. I would like to clean out the kitchen cupboards if I can get down on my bad knees and up again

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:36 AM

Hi

Goodbye and God Bless, waiting for the Ambulance.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:38 AM

Morning all.
Dreary but mild here today. Gym soon to get me some 'me' time. It's all haywire here at the moment due to a family member having to be coerced back into health and trying to find a positive and suitable outcome for her living needs. Can't say too much yet.

Get well soon Carol. Everybody I know has had colds and coughs including myself. Time of year I guess

Swimmy - Sort 'em out pal. Ambulance?
Most of your residents in that house have gone, get the authorities to oust that woman too sooner rather than later. Take photos etc. Good luck with all that.

Have a nice day all
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:43 AM

Good morning all, loud party upstairs last night so we are all bleary eyed today, was tempted to ring their doorbell when we took the dogs out at 6am thought that might teach them But resisted.

Planning a walk later but need to mend Betty's coat before we go, she got caught on brambles yesterday and tore it, also got to pop along to pets at home to pick up another dog dish looks like our foster has failed and needs her own dishes. We really are the worst foster family ever

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top