Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 07:44 AM

Good morning Thursday !

It is Thursday isn't it? I've lost the plot now!

Anyway - Good morning everyone!

Having a quiet day - slaving over a hot word processor!

Enjoy yourselves what ever you are up to!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 08:27 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Yep Tabby, it certainly is Thursday already. I'm still a mess with my sleeping pattern almost a week after I left work for the Christmas hols. Been up three hours during the night again!

However, morning all!
Cold and dull here in Hull (no change there then).
Today we are going out with our friends for a few drinks around Cottingham, a village just up the road from us. Should be nice afternoon out and will clear away some cobwebs hopefully.

Before that I need to visit B&Q for a new trip switch. The downstairs lights have gone out and the circuit blew! Add that to the boiler suddenly losing its pressure and maybe needing a new one. Life goes on with its pitfalls doesn't it?!

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 08:54 AM

Morning all, overcast here but dry and mild so no complaints..

Nothing planned as yet other than my Mum visiting us for lunch, maybe catch a film this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone

Floydy I had just about everything break down on me just before Christmas so I know the feeling, they say it comes in threes though so be ready

Have the family round for lunch today so a busy day for me...I did most of the food prep yesterday though so not too bad......

Have a good day everyone whatever is planned.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 09:28 AM

Good morning all.

Its dry and mild outside.

Nothing planned for today.

Fed up with Turkey now, so having Steak & Kidney Pudding instead.

Will go and prepare my vegetables for dinner now.

Have a great day all.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 09:29 AM

Sorry folks! Thursday is nearly finished! Only 2½hours to go, then it's Friday.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 09:29 AM

Good morning all. Yes it's Thursday according to the calender but my brain thinks its Monday. It will be just as bad next week with a bank holiday in the middle. Have a good day whatever you are doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone, Shall be glad to get back to a normal routine. Having said that I have already done a load of washing and put it to dry this morning.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well.
God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 09:59 AM

Good morning everyone it is so dark here I need a light on.

Chloe was very restless in the night getting in and out of her bed and laying on the floor, I suspect she had pain somewhere but she seems ok this morning. Luck girl she can sleep all day now while I am left tired.

I want to go through my 'spare' wardrobes this morning to throw some stuff out and see if there is anything that can be altered and worn.
Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 10:13 AM

Good morning everybody,

Today Tony & I plan on pottering in the garden. I'm ashamed to say I still have about 20 pots of dead geraniums out there..

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top