Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 09:31 PM

Re: Headaches

:[QUOTE=Twink55;1806753]I am not sure if you have a partner, or maybe a friend who can adopt a positive attitude, but perhaps talking to somebody would help.
My positive approach to getting cancer 8 years ago has really helped towards me still being here cancer free. That was my consultants opinion, not mine!
It may help to remember that Twink said..... DON'T WORRY or I will come round to tell you off..... and that is much worse than being ill! [/QUOTE

Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:10 PM

Have you had your eyes tested recently ?

That sounds daft, I know, but I got headaches for a while until I went to the optician. Although my eye sight had not changed, I was using my reading specs for my computer.
Not a good idea. Since I got specs for computer use, it seemed to solve the problem.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Have you had your eyes tested recently ?

That sounds daft, I know, but I got headaches for a while until I went to the optician. Although my eye sight had not changed, I was using my reading specs for my computer.
Not a good idea. Since I got specs for computer use, it seemed to solve the problem.
Yes pd, had new glasses this time last year, I get them checked every couple of years
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Primus, As there has been no further update from you, l thought l would enquire (or is it, inquire?) how your head is?

I hope your headaches have gone now. It wasn’t due to dehydration, was it?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top