Join for free
Page 33 of 56 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:33 PM

Re: Flu jab 2018 booked

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Any particular reason why you did that? Genuine question.

Realist...I should think that the answer to your question is obvious... I get my flu shot every year and have been doing so as far back as I can recall... Wouldn't go a year without it.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:47 PM

Two years ago I had the flu jab as normal, but within two days, I came down with the most horrendous type of shivering fever, that tooks a couple of weeks to get over. Since then, I've given it the big swerve. I'm not going to put a virus into my system to avoid some maybe/ could be/ whatever bunch of scare tactics by the medical profession!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Two years ago I had the flu jab as normal, but within two days, I came down with the most horrendous type of shivering fever, that tooks a couple of weeks to get over. Since then, I've given it the big swerve. I'm not going to put a virus into my system to avoid some maybe/ could be/ whatever bunch of scare tactics by the medical profession!
John, the viruses in the flu jab are dead

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccin...vaccine-works/
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Realist...I should think that the answer to your question is obvious... I get my flu shot every year and have been doing so as far back as I can recall... Wouldn't go a year without it.
I note that this is not an answer to my question though.

Why do you have the flu shot?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccin...vaccine-works/
I think where we have them is where we get ill Mags, drs surgery must be germiest place imaginable. Then people blame the jab.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
FLUAD is a suspension of Influenza Vaccine, Surface Antigen, Inactivated, Adjuvanted with MF59C.1

MF59C.1 is based on squalene and you might want to read up on Squalene and its dangers.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...t-exposed.aspx

And here is an article published by The National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), a very well known medical body. It tested the Influenza vaccine with squalene adjuvant and concluded that it was no better than any other product.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15599987

"A new influenza vaccine, with an adjuvant (MF59C.1) based on squalene, is now marketed in France for people over 65, and especially those with chronic conditions at risk of influenza complications. The clinical evaluation dossier contains data from about twenty immunogenicity studies in more than 4000 elderly subjects. According to a meta-analysis of these studies, there is no firm evidence that the MF59C.1 adjuvant vaccine is any better than other vaccines at inducing immunity in elderly people with chronic conditions"

"Local adverse effects (pain, rash, induration) and systemic adverse effects (malaise, myalgia, headache) were significantly more common after the squalene adjuvant vaccine than after other influenza vaccines"

More on MF59C.1

Adjuvant: MF59C.1 is an exclusive adjuvant:
9.75 mg squalene,
1.175 mg polysorbate 80,
1.175 mg sorbitan trioleate,
0.66 mg sodium citrate,
0.04 mg citric acid, water for injections.

Worth checking out those lovely ingredients and seeing what they might do to your body.

Polysorbate 80

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2016/...ne-ingredient/

"This raises serious concerns of using Polysorbate 80 in combination with other reactive vaccine ingredients, which have the potential to damage the brain"

"the concern with using Polysorbate 80 in vaccines is that it may permit the entry of other toxic ingredients, such as heavy metals, into the brain."

"Furthermore, once injected into the body, polysorbate 80 can rapidly break down into sorbitol and ethylene oxide. Sorbitol has the ability to increase the risk of diabetes, cell death, mitochondrial failure and DNA fragmentation"

Sorbitan Trioleate

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/...15818509078670

"The Sorbitan esters, including Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Laurate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, and Sorbitan Trioleate, are used in cosmetic products as emulsifiers and stabilizers at concentrations normally under 5 percent. Toxicity was reported in subchronic and chronic studies at concentrations above that normally used in cosmetics"

"At concentrations of 10 percent or greater, Sorbitan Laurate is a tumor promoter in mouse skin."

As we are all learning, it is pretty vital to read the labels and package inserts for any vaccine you are considering having and to research the various ingredients !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think where we have them is where we get ill Mags, drs surgery must be germiest place imaginable. Then people blame the jab.
Yes Julie, you may well be right about that.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2018, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
And equally when people don't get the flu, they incorrectly conclude that the flu shot must have protected them. Truth is it didn't and doesn't. It does nothing except put some people at great risk of complications.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:59 PM

It's a fact that you can't catch flu from the vaccine. The virus in the vaccine can't replicate itself. It's only by replicating itself that a virus can take hold.

But you can still contract flu via someone who hasn't been vaccinated passing the virus onto you for two weeks after having the vaccine.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I note that this is not an answer to my question though.

Why do you have the flu shot?

Realist...I get my flu shot to help protect me from the influenza virus. I can't even recall the last time I did have the flu...it's been eons.

My doctor's supply of the flu vaccine hadn't arrived at his office yet and he mentioned, that he had gone to the pharmacy for his shot earlier this morning and suggested I do the same which I did...

Page 33 of 56 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top