Join for free
Page 6 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:53 PM

Re: Pecking order.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
There is no pecking order on forums. We are all equal except the moderators who enforce the rules. Nobody is better than anyone else on forums or in real life, however much some people think they are.
I totally agree.
My only thought was that some do get pecked upon.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Please don't take this seriously or get all indignant for goodness sake - it's only meant light heartedly. There have been stranger threads...

I got the idea from a forum I was on a long time ago.
They even had voting for the 'Poster of the year'

It's true though - some posters shine and others just chug along in the background like me.
and I love that you chug along Carol, I'll chug along side o' ya if you don't mind my friend
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:58 PM

Please don't take this seriously or get all indignant for goodness sake - it's only meant light heartedly. There have been stranger threads...

It's true though - some posters shine and others just chug along in the background like me.

I agree,Carol,it was all lighthearted,not to be taken seriously,and yes some posters do shine!..they have the X,Factor!!...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:58 PM

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 09:00 PM

No it's okay Carol. I wasn't picking (or pecking) at you

As I said though it's Meg and Mags who run the show (in the absence of Azz - God knows what happened to him), then us lot; the posters, or rabble depending on your vision of superiority

Those who do appear on here the most do so for various reasons. Perhaps they need the company (even though it's not real life people they are talking to). Others may be on here because they just like a chat.

Myself, I'm not lonely but I joined essentially because my work allows me gaps to fill and takes my mind off the tedium of it all. I'm fairly prolific on here.

Then there are the others who think they are on FB and seem to post 24/7. How they fit in work/eating/sleeping/shopping....God knows! But they are all part of the team. A small minority are either nacissists or are trolls. You do get them!

No pecking order, just different lifestyles and personalities.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
thats our sweets, bringing light heartedness to a thread. xxxx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-05-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
thats our sweets, bringing light heartedness to a thread. xxxx
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

19-05-2019, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
you didn't answer my text so I'm not sure you got it xx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-05-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
you didn't answer my text so I'm not sure you got it xx
I will look. Sorry I was away. xx

Page 6 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top