Join for free
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 08:08 PM

Re: Last to post wins

PHWOOA...er...I mean,oh,goodness me-what lovely buttons!

Y'know,I once heard that the day Ena finally smiled,her face fell off!

...which explains the plight of OUR serving wenches,eh,Judd?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
PHWOOA...er...I mean,oh,goodness me-what lovely buttons!

Y'know,I once heard that the day Ena finally smiled,her face fell off!

...which explains the plight of OUR serving wenches,eh,Judd?
Could do.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 11:49 PM

We ladies are highly offended at your remarks!

You would soon complain if we didn't take care of ourselves, you'd be off with the first bit of crumpet that caught your eye. We know these things.

Yet when we do make the effort to stay adorable, chic, and ravishing, all you do is mock. And you wonder why we don't want you poking your beaks in our thread!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

You would soon complain if we didn't take care of ourselves, you'd be off with the first bit of crumpet that caught your eye. We know these things.

Yet when we do make the effort to stay adorable, chic, and ravishing, all you do is mock. And you wonder why we don't want you poking your beaks in our thread!
Does that mean you won't be taking part any more?

Rubs hands while emitting evil cackle.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 04:23 AM

Hmm...got to be diplomatic here,Juddster...

..after all,anyone requiring a cement-mixer chugging to blend a 'looking almost reasonable' 6-layer foundation of anti-yuk paint obviously has issues.

...and a big,heavy shovel!

Oh,btw...we chaps-Adonises to a man-are LTP!!! [smirk]
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by judd ->
does that mean you won't be taking part any more

rubs hands while emitting evil cackle.

No it doesn't!
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:46 AM

'No it dosent',
we whimmn are here to stay, says I in an evil cackle whilst rubbing hands together.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Lorna ->
'No it dosent',
we whimmn are here to stay, says I in an evil cackle whilst rubbing hands together.
Oh look, the part timer is back. Did you have a nice rest Lorna?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Just think about what us men have to go through every single day in order to look good for you lot. There's removing the blue belly button fluff, arranging the Y fronts to suit, flaking the ears, letting the gas out and removing the egg stains from our string vests.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

23-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just think about what us men have to go through every single day in order to look good for you lot. There's removing the blue belly button fluff, arranging the Y fronts to suit, flaking the ears, letting the gas out and removing the egg stains from our string vests.
Exactly - not to mention that those fortunate to still have hair at our age have the erroneous task of brushing dandruff off of our shoulders. One must look one's best at all times don'tcha know.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top