Join for free
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:48 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Ok,BE last.

DILLIGAF.

Huh!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ok,BE last.

DILLIGAF.

Huh!
OH MY!!!!
I do know what that means.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 09:01 PM

Um....as I'm so very grown-up,I have a black tee-shirt with that word right across the chest! You're the first person to know what it means,SP...so I'll allow you to be last...for a while. Coz you're speshul,innit. XXX
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 09:19 PM

You on the lemonade already Pug?
I take it you have dropped a suitable amount in our swear box on the hall table. It is the ladies holiday fund.

S'pect he'll be snoozing in his chair long before midnight at this rate ladies, so we need not fear the presence of this male specimen later.

EZ will have gone to bed, Judsy has gone AWOL (probably with Tezza), so we might only have Dongles to watch out for and he's a pussy-cat.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You on the lemonade already Pug?
I take it you have dropped a suitable amount in our swear box on the hall table. It is the ladies holiday fund.

S'pect he'll be snoozing in his chair long before midnight at this rate ladies, so we need not fear the presence of this male specimen later.

EZ will have gone to bed, Judsy has gone AWOL (probably with Tezza), so we might only have Dongles to watch out for and he's a pussy-cat.
Actually, Pugsy is a hero today Mupsy.
I may not come back later????
Happy New Year to you. xxx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Actually, Pugsy is a hero today Mupsy.
I may not come back later????
Happy New Year to you. xxx

Thank you Sweetie. And you.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

31-12-2018, 09:25 PM

Ummm....I don't 'do' alcohol,Mups. Not my thing at all,hon.
So,I'll just stand quietly here,unnoticed,as you ladypeople all get undressed and ready for bed...fnur,fnur,fn..er...I mean-I am ON GUARD,milady!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 10:44 PM

Gone to bed? Me? New Years Eve? Never! I shall be sitting here for the next two and a bit hours like every year..open the front door on the stroke of 12. Then i shall go to my bed......LTP!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-12-2018, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Gone to bed? Me? New Years Eve? Never! I shall be sitting here for the next two and a bit hours like every year..open the front door on the stroke of 12. Then i shall go to my bed......LTP!

So we've got you on the late shift tonight have we EZ?
You will very tired in the morning you know.

Aha, I see Sweetie has come back after all. I thought she had jumped ship.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Same here, I always stay up and see the new year in with a single malt - a twelve year old Jura today methinks. May even open the door and bang some pots and pans together as per another thread.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top