Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 08:59 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

I am Westie walking - then out with friends for the day. Not sure where we are going - but am sure food will be involved!

Might even do a little more Christmas shopping - most of mine is done now. Wine is ordered - should arrive tomorrow. Most of the gifts are bought and hidden in Santa's magic cupboard.

I love Christmas/Yuletide.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 09:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning all.

I am in so much pain this morning with Sciatica apart from taking painkillers, I don't know what else I can do.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 09:22 AM

Sorry to hear that, Susie, cuddle CoCo and have a big hug from me!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone freezing fog brrrr.
I am going to do some cleaning to warm myself up.
Home made mushroom soup and lovely olive bread to look forward to for lunch.

I finished the Christmas shopping yesterday so can forget about that for another year.
Enjoy your day

Susie sorry to hear about your pain, when I had sciatica earlier this year a hot water bottle was my saviour.
andsome
Burntwood England
andsome is male  andsome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 09:48 AM

Good morning all on a misty, cold, damp day in Burntwood.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 09:57 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sorry about your pain Susie.

Serious rain forecast for later.

Zac and Derek are taking a lot of old timber and cardboard to burn, I have 6 bags to go to recycling and then Argos and Sainsburys and Charity Shop.

Back home before the rain.

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 10:15 AM

Good morning all, frost here but it's started raining now. I'm so glad I haven't got to venture out today. Next year's calender to do, birthdays health appointments, HOLIDAYS. All the impotent things.
I hope your sciatica soon passes Susie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 10:27 AM

Good morning all dark, damp and dismal here, chilly with it too...

I managed to finish all my Christmas shopping yesterday so that’s a relief, the crowds can only get worse.

Enjoy your day everyone ☔️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
Good morning all, frost here but it's started raining now. I'm so glad I haven't got to venture out today. Next year's calender to do, birthdays health appointments, HOLIDAYS. All the impotent things.
I hope your sciatica soon passes Susie.
I hate doing that job Gwen can I send you mine to do too...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone, cold and fog here too, just hoping it clears later.

Just finished clipping the dogs and having a coffee before venturing out to the forest for an hour, no plans after that.

Hard to know what to suggest Susie, some say ice pack some say heat, whatever works for you I guess, but either way I hope you get some respite soon...

Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top