Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 10:40 AM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He is a snake oil salesman and an agitator.
He stood up in the European Parliament many times telling Juncker and the rest of the EU rabble that their machinations were wrong and their relentless obsession to push the Euro on member states was wrong and could never work. He was proved right.

The EU has bankrupted many countries, their economies are shot and they then rely on the EU to bail them out which gives the EU total control.

Farage saw all of this and to my mind was the only person prepared to stand up and say it like it is in the EP.

There are various YouTube clips of his EP speaches. They are fascinating to watch looking back now.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 11:30 AM

It's alright to shout the man down Purwell, but who would you recommend as an alternative?

And what party should we vote for now that UKIP has gone over to the 'Dark Side'?

Great post by the way Realist........As usual...
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's alright to shout the man down Purwell, but who would you recommend as an alternative?

And what party should we vote for now that UKIP has gone over to the 'Dark Side'?

Great post by the way Realist........As usual...
Anybody apart from that two faced liar.
UKIP have never been anywhere else but the "Dark Side"
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 11:47 AM

To be honest Purwell I haven't got any confidence in any other party. Looks like I'll not be voting for anyone next time....
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
He stood up in the European Parliament many times telling Juncker and the rest of the EU rabble that their machinations were wrong and their relentless obsession to push the Euro on member states was wrong and could never work. He was proved right.

The EU has bankrupted many countries, their economies are shot and they then rely on the EU to bail them out which gives the EU total control.

Farage saw all of this and to my mind was the only person prepared to stand up and say it like it is in the EP.

There are various YouTube clips of his EP speaches. They are fascinating to watch looking back now.
As you say, Realist. He is the only one who has stood up to the EU and challenged them , after seening behind their miserable and devious plans . I have watched many videos of his EP speeches and have to admire him and his ability to question the very ulterior motives that have been stacking up for years.
So many people have made unfair calculations about him, whilst we slumbered in oblivion .
I actually feel a bit sad for him, seeing the party he formed being trashed, although it was never any good once he was no longer the leader. They've had a number of odd balls as representatives, to say the least.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I still have time for him...it will be interesting to see what he does next. I still agree with most of what he says and I admire him for leaving UKIP now the far right has been invited in.
I agree summer and it should shut those up that called him a racist. He has stuck by his principals and left the party, something sadly lacking in other parties.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 03:33 PM

Well he gets you agitated so it must be true.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-12-2018, 03:34 PM

What has he lied about?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What has he lied about?
He regularly asks people who call his show and accuse him og lying that question. They shut up pretty quickly when they can't name one lie he has told.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-12-2018, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
He regularly asks people who call his show and accuse him og lying that question. They shut up pretty quickly when they can't name one lie he has told.
Exactly. I can't think of anything.

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top