Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:23 PM

Re: Doctor accused of racism

I suppose in this day and age of all this cr@p, perhaps Doctors should get hooded patients to sign something to say they agree with removing certain items without it being seen as racist.

It could also apply to teenagers removing their hoods.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Apparently the woman did not object to raising her veil - until her husband arrived on the scene!
Exactly!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The word racism has lost its meaning.
It occurred to me that accusations of racism might have been made against me when I first started this thread.

Of course, I realise that all but a few on this forum are above that sort of thing.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:42 PM

Such happenings must be putting off individuals who really want a rewarding career, but, are not prepared to put up with the new Social Codes that spring up and will shadow them.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Apparently the woman did not object to raising her veil - until her husband arrived on the scene!
Really? Wow...A Doctor is a professional so of course she should raise her veil, but I don't know enough about the religious nuances to comment enough. What happens during things like childbirth, etc? It's a bizarre situation.
I can understand why the doctor feels traumatised, but he must stand strong through this. Its stupid, as she was (or probably her husband) for taking this to court.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

19-05-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cache ->
Really? Wow...A Doctor is a professional so of course she should raise her veil, but I don't know enough about the religious nuances to comment enough. What happens during things like childbirth, etc? It's a bizarre situation.
I can understand why the doctor feels traumatised, but he must stand strong through this. Its stupid, as she was (or probably her husband) for taking this to court.
I wonder how they get on at the dentist!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 02:28 PM

The thing is we heard his side of the story.

Then her side of the story.

Next they will be installing cctv,in the consulting room!.
With sound.
Makes you think though,doesn't it!.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

19-05-2019, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Nothing to stop them going back to their own country and staying there. Do we really want that type of person over here causing trouble.
I think many of them would like this country to be like their country...

but with more benefits!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 02:48 PM

Would the women complain if a femail doctor over here looked at her husband nuts?

I can imagine the complaint" I wish to complain because as my husband keeps scratching his nuts the doctor told him to remove his lower clothing for examination.
Now as he is my husband I am the only one allowed to look at and hold his nuts to check them out"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 03:48 PM

I bet she wouldn't give a "Taters",
Seriously though, one of the Wife's friends is married to an Asian gentleman who is a retired Bus Driver, he downright refused entry to any lady that refused to remove a veil for ID of the Bus Pass photo.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top