Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 04:12 PM

Re: Doctor accused of racism

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I bet she wouldn't give a "Taters",
Seriously though, one of the Wife's friends is married to an Asian gentleman who is a retired Bus Driver, he downright refused entry to any lady that refused to remove a veil for ID of the Bus Pass photo.
Good for him.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wonder how they get on at the dentist!
I really shouldn't laugh
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cache ->
I really shouldn't laugh
Yes, you should!
Just shows how silly it is...............
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cache ->
Really? Wow...A Doctor is a professional so of course she should raise her veil, but I don't know enough about the religious nuances to comment enough. What happens during things like childbirth, etc? It's a bizarre situation.
I can understand why the doctor feels traumatised, but he must stand strong through this. Its stupid, as she was (or probably her husband) for taking this to court.
I watched a programme a few years ago about Muslim women visiting a male gynaecologist. They were hidden from the doctor by a suspended curtain with only their genitals on display. He had to diagnose any problems with their `privates` by looking at them through a mirror set at an angle periscope style as a direct view is seen as immoral.

How is it possible to treat any condition working like that?
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I watched a programme a few years ago about Muslim women visiting a male gynaecologist. They were hidden from the doctor by a suspended curtain with only their genitals on display. He had to diagnose any problems with their `privates` by looking at them through a mirror set at an angle periscope style as a direct view is seen as immoral.

Ugh that would make it even more weird than it would already be visiting one, and is a bit creepy!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

19-05-2019, 06:25 PM

Puts that religion in perspective.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 06:32 PM

what the hell, I've heard it all now, or on second thoughts, perhaps I haven't
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 06:36 PM

This is not an Islamic country.
It's about time Muslims got that into their heads and the bloody authorities stop pandering to them.

If things here offend them, then pi$$ off back to the M/E
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
This is not an Islamic country.
It's about time Muslims got that into their heads and the bloody authorities stop pandering to them.

If things here offend them, then pi$$ off back to the M/E
Niqabs should not be allowed in a doctors surgery .
Actually not in the whole darn country.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Niqabs should not be allowed in a doctors surgery .
Actually not in the whole darn country.
Quite right Muddy.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top