Join for free
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 01:09 PM

Everything isnt as it appears.

I have got to admit, although it is blatantly obvious looking back, I hadn't noticed it myself when watching this excellent programme.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....eadline_Story4
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 01:13 PM

Re: Everything isnt as it appears.

B B , it's a play , it's pretend , it's not real ........she's not really dead .... (big smile )

( I don't know how to put smileys up )
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 01:21 PM

You have just shattered my illusion Susan!

To put a on instead of pressing " Post quick reply " to send your post, Click on " Go advanced "
This then gives you the choice of smilies on the right hand side of the page.
After your last sentence leave a space, left click on whatever smilie you prefer and it appears as a number after your last wording.
Click " Save Changes " and your post is then sent, with the smilie there for all to see.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 01:34 PM

Ian my two teenage grandsons spot every mistake in films or on TV, the younger of them (16) is into amateur drama and loves it, he was always messin’ around pulling faces since he was a nipper and can do a lot of accents. If we’re all watching something on the TV I have to tell them to shut up, I don’t want to know about the mistakes as I’m trying to lose meself in the story and they're ruining it for me, makes no difference.
The kids are so sharp these days it’s getting tougher to fool them. They really have a great laugh when I have an old black and white science fiction film from the 50’s on.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 01:41 PM

We always watch to see if anyone is breathing when they play dead, often happens.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 02:20 PM

I did it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 06:36 PM

Thats really funny ...I missed it on Tuesday when I watched it..
Browbeaten
manchester

28-02-2016, 11:35 AM

It was so obvious in the clip posted. I found it on the Manchester Evening News website. I am on their mailing list for news reports etc.
It was so obvious on their link.
I was a bit flummoxed that I had not spotted it as, like others, I scan corpses on tv for any slight movement but fail miserably.
I recorded the episode again on iplayer and I have watched the scene over and over again.
She did not blink!!
So the clip available via the MEN has been digitally altered.
What a good job they did of it and fair play to them for having me and no doubt countless others over.
The negative to this is that some are calling the show amateurish because of this.
I admit I was surprised that the producers hadn't spotted her blink but in no way did it detract from my enjoyment.
As an aside, Sarah Lancashire appears in the new film Dads Army. She is an accomplished and successful actress.
I am sure she is glad she left Curly Watts behind.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top