Join for free
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 10:33 AM

Live shows.

I love going to see live shows and theatre. Tomorrow, we are having a girls day out in Manchester. Lunch first and the off to watch Dancing On Ice. Then in May I will be treated to a late Christmas present. My daughter bought tickets for The Lion King. So really looking forward to both.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 10:36 AM

Re: Live shows.

Lucky Mall I would love to see Dancing on ice live
but I won't leave Chloe with anyone or for more than a few hours. Still that is a small price to pay for her constant company.

I hope you have a lovely time..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 10:44 AM

Yes live shows must be fab, would especially like to see the Lion King ....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 10:52 AM

We've always been frequent theatre goers, mostly the local amateurs, but haven't been for a couple of years or so - laziness I suppose !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 02:00 PM

I love the live stuff too Mall, The wife and me go to see the London based Agatha Christie Players every time they come to Dublin, although it's been over a year since their last visit, they are truly fantastic, many of them have played in the TV series and I must say the girls look ten times better in the flesh, a real treat for sore eyes.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Lucky Mall I would love to see Dancing on ice live
but I won't leave Chloe with anyone or for more than a few hours. Still that is a small price to pay for her constant company.

I hope you have a lovely time..
Think you, Meg. I'm sure we will.
I admire your dedication to Chloe and understand it perfectly.
mesco m
manchester

28-03-2014, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I love the live stuff too Mall, The wife and me go to see the London based Agatha Christie Players every time they come to Dublin, although it's been over a year since their last visit, they are truly fantastic, many of them have played in the TV series and I must say the girls look ten times better in the flesh, a real treat for sore eyes.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow.
I would love to see the Agatha Christie Players, Jem. I have read most of her books and loved them.

I'm sure I will have a great day, the ladies I am going with are great company.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2014, 12:41 AM

I loved "Cats", wish I could see "Phantom", "War of The Worlds" and " The Woman in Black" oh, and "Warhorse"

Up late tonight because my youngest is watching "Dirty Dancing" in Bristol so have to let her in. ZZZZZZZZ
mesco m
manchester

29-03-2014, 12:56 AM

Twiz. I didn't rate "Cats" at all. But "Phantom" I have seen two different productions and would watch it again.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2014, 09:22 PM

You have to be a cat-lover I think!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top