Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:06 PM

A rare sighting

Kitchen fitters. I got an apology for all the delays this morning-yes I know I am soft but that was all it needed. It really does look good so far,still need the extractor hood fitted,the lighting and the tiling done but it`s progress.

And I got a decent shampoo and haircut this afternoon. After my last stylist retired I did try a local `cheapie clip joint`-not nice. Today-`your hair was not cut with love last time`-(grief sir who did this to you?) All neat and tidy now and no annoying ear hair or bushy eyebrows
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:12 PM

Re: A rare sighting

Don't knock bushy eyebrows I think they can be quite sweet.

Good to hear your fitters turned up, that you're pleased with the results so far and got your excitement back.
It'll all be worth it when you're pottering about in it... and the stress will be a distant memory.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:37 PM

Am I the only mug on here who has fitted all his own kitchens?

The joy of poverty or not having a Russian woman
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Am I the only mug on here who has fitted all his own kitchens?

The joy of poverty or not having a Russian woman
I once got this message saying a Russian woman wanted to meet me-her second name was Abromovitch. Alas no daughter of the owner of Chelsea FC
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I once got this message saying a Russian woman wanted to meet me-her second name was Abromovitch. Alas no daughter of the owner of Chelsea FC
You should see the one my friend is chatting with on the internet Over50 forums no more, but that needs a new thread.

See on tv this week that new places are not fitted with kitchens anymore, people just do not bother to cook anymore.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

21-09-2016, 06:13 PM

One has to cook for oneself these days-hard times. Had to let the cook,the maid and the butler go. Gave them jolly good references though-the least a chap can do.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 09:11 PM

Oooh good news OG...

Do you think it'll be finished by weekend? If it is you'll have to cook a sumptuous roast with all the trimmings on Sunday, p'raps do a bit of baking as well?

Got to test the new equipment.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
You should see the one my friend is chatting with on the internet Over50 forums no more, but that needs a new thread.

See on tv this week that new places are not fitted with kitchens anymore, people just do not bother to cook anymore.

You are joking arnt you????
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 09:30 PM

Duke's kidding, he has to be.

Where would people stick those massive American fridges that seem to be all the rage.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

22-09-2016, 02:45 PM

Things are progressing here-hopefully the electrician will arrive soon. And a good job I reminded them that I want a vented extractor not just a recycle job. I should also add that the fitter who seemed to have an attitude problem last week turned out to a really nice chap who appears to take pride in his work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top