Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 07:27 PM

Re: Old Grey Fox in the Hot seat.

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Very enjoyable read, OGF. Thank you for participating.

Gosh, Local Hero...in my top five. Whenever I mention it to most people, I typically get a, "Never heard of it," blank stare.

I know some others have likewise been so generous to contribute and I thank you as well. I sincerely apologize for being late to your table.
No need to apologise Surfermom, I'm not the centre of the universe as Mrs Fox regularly points out...
I'm surprised you and Floydy also have 'Local Hero' as one of your favourites, although I love the film and play the DVD often, I thought it might be a bit obscure for most people....Sometimes people are not that different to oneself....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I second this A thoroughly enjoyable read, Bob. Your answers have been very interesting and in depth and our members' questions original.
'Local Hero', one of my faves also

I'll ask one before before Carol rules Decree Absolut!...
Any decent old fashioned real ale pubs in Doncaster?
Thanks for your appreciation Floydy, I've tried to tell it like it is, I'm just too honest.....

Unfortunately I haven't got a clue where there are any Real Ale Pubs in Doncaster Floydy, I rarely visit the town, especially after dark. Even through the day, if I want anything I take the bus and get the same bus home......I'd rather come to Hull.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-09-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thanks Foxy. Thoroughly enjoyed your answers.
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Get yer coat Foxy, you've pulled.
Thanks Longdogs I appreciate it....

I say....That Sweetie Pie sounds like a fun girl doesn't she....
Do you really think I'm in with a chance....?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-09-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Hello Foxy, this is my first time asking anyone anything, but as it is you.
How come you are so good looking?
Ha ha ha .....You haven't seen me close up Sweetie....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Ha ha ha .....You haven't seen me close up Sweetie....
Ah but I made you laugh
You look good to me handsome.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 08:09 AM

OGF. What (if anything) has been your biggest regret in life?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:17 AM

Good Morning Foxy

If you could be someone else - just for one day - who would it be and why?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2018, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
OGF. What (if anything) has been your biggest regret in life?
Good Morning Carol....
My Biggest Regret?.....

Joining this forum......
I used to spend summer days running across the open moors and wildspaces, or laying naked on a deserted beach bonding with nature and working on my suntan.....My winter days were spent lolling by the fireside with a good book or listening to music with a glass of port in my hand.

But now I visit the forum every spare minute of the day, Mrs Fox has left me and the sink overflows with dirty pots.......I lull about in an old pair of shorts and a string vest because there are no clean clothes in my wardrobe....I am reluctant to visit Mrs Foxes wardrobe where she has left a few items of clothing that she didn't take with her when she left.....The Ra Ra Skirt and Boob Tube.......Give it time though.....

Seriously.......
I regret ever starting smoking and not telling my Mum how much I loved her before she died.....

All the rest has made me into the handsome, humorous, fibber that I am now....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning Foxy

If you could be someone else - just for one day - who would it be and why?
Good Morning Silver Tabby.....Nice to see you on this glorious sunny morning...

Sorry Tabby, nobody has got anything that I could possibly want or desire, I'm more than happy with my life and the body I've been provided with....Even if it is prone to the occasional breakdown. It's probably my bodies way of telling me to slow down anyway...

To be someone else for a day might be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, everyone has problems and they are not always what they seem, or as happy as the face they show to the public....

I am quite content to be who I am Tabby, and as the saying goes.....Better the devil you know!...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning Silver Tabby.....Nice to see you on this glorious sunny morning...

Sorry Tabby, nobody has got anything that I could possibly want or desire, I'm more than happy with my life and the body I've been provided with....Even if it is prone to the occasional breakdown. It's probably my bodies way of telling me to slow down anyway...

To be someone else for a day might be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, everyone has problems and they are not always what they seem, or as happy as the face they show to the public....

I am quite content to be who I am Tabby, and as the saying goes.....Better the devil you know!...

What a lovely reply - thank you!

And I agree with you 100%

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top