Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 08:32 PM

Re: Laxative Controls

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Isn't it a similar trick to those who suffer bulimia?

Except they make themselves sick.
Have you seen how Bulimia affects their teeth? The digestive acid rots them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Got it ..it's not really a serious thread is it.
It's cr@p.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Have you seen how Bulimia affects their teeth? The stomach acid rots them.
I can believe it .... corrosive stuff.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Don't expect much posting from me on Thursday, got a colonoscopy on Friday so laxatives will be affecting my posting ability!

Nothing like a good clear out though is there?
awww, we'll be thinking of you on Thursday TessA. Hope all is ok, good luck xxx
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I see the government is considering putting restrictions on the sale of laxatives. I wonder if this might have an effect on some peoples posting abilities?
What a silly comment!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
What a silly comment!
Be back soon, must dash!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Be back soon, must dash!
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:28 PM

Sometimes a person needs a little dynamite. Once upon a time the best laxative was Exlax. Then they changed the formula, and it no longer did the job for me, when I had a log-jam. It was the same with Midol for headaches during menstrual cycles. They took out the caffeine to please everyone and that made it stop working. Like the old timers used to say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sage ->
Sometimes a person needs a little dynamite. Once upon a time the best laxative was Exlax. Then they changed the formula, and it no longer did the job for me, when I had a log-jam. It was the same with Midol for headaches during menstrual cycles. They took out the caffeine to please everyone and that made it stop working. Like the old timers used to say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Know what you mean, but as the Good Lord said to Moses, keep taking the tablets.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

25-09-2018, 06:41 PM

Off topic but did you realise that Moses rode a motorbike? Somewhere in that strange book called the bible, it states that "the roar of his Triumph was heard throughout the land".

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top