Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 05:59 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Hi

Morning All,

A Tip run first thing and then the garden.

Temperatures are forecast to plummet by 10 degrees, so making the most of a last day outside.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 07:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning Swimmy, sounds like you're a little better today...

Good morning all, very mild here again but forecast windy later.

Just heading out with the dogs, catch up later.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 07:39 AM

Good morning all.

Its foggy here but mild.

Nothing planned for today just potter around in the garden and housework, waiting for phone calls, that never seem to arrive.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 07:41 AM

Good morning everybody.
A busy day for me.

Gym with friend this morning & shopping for birthday present this afternoon with my daughter Sue. We'll be going to the town with the crooked spite - Chesterfield.

Glad you seem better today swims.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 07:47 AM

Good Morning everyone.

It is my friends 80th birthday today - so will be delivering the card/present on my return from Westie walking. Will Have breakfast with her before everyone else descends on her - I know a lot of others have plans for her day - including a meal in a new restaurant tonight - so she will be busy!

As for me - I am going out to lunch and to do some shopping with friends - then Westie watching later while the birthday girl goes out to celebrate!

Have a fun day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone a bit foggy here.
I am going to make a quick trip to the shops for fruit and vegetables then out into the garden to give the large raised bed a second digging in preparation for planting purple sprouting broccoli.
I want to make the best of the sunny days, once the rain and wind start it may go on for weeks.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 08:41 AM

Good Morning Everybody.
Bad news. My little car failed the MOT yesterday.
Good news. She failed only on a broken spring so shes being repaired later today and I will get her back after shes been re-tested tomorrow.
Better news. The carpet fitters are coming this morning to put the new carpet in the lounge.
Even more better news. I bought two small sofas second hand from the big British Heart Foundation Furniture shop in Rugby. They were reduced in price and are being delivered this Saturday.
My little home is coming together. Yaaaa😀
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 09:29 AM

Good morning all a misty start but mild...

No plans for today, housework and pottering in the garden.

Enjoy your day ☁️
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 11:20 AM

Good morning all.
I've got sciatica so doing things bit by bit. Got to keep moving.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 12:00 PM

Good Afternoon all.
Happy Thursday.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top