Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 11:22 PM

Re: The Remainers Party Political Broadcast - CH4.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I mean Nigel Farage who should if there was any justice get a knighthood.
Perhaps he has a plan?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 06:31 PM

I mean Nigel Farage who should if there was any justice get a knighthood.
You are correct, he needs Knighting with a very sharp sword and not on the shoulder.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Still trying to reverse the question I gave you? it won't work no matter how many ticks and tock's you present sunshine.

The original question was (actually I think it was your poodle who said, there are countries queuing up to do trade deals with us post brexit) all I asked was who are they? Not a hard question, even for you, if they exist.
Sorry, itsme , but I've long since worked out that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but I have to tell you that the pertinent question that needs answering is.........
Are there any countries out there whose current stated position is to NOT do a free trade deal with the UK?

If, as I suspect, the answer is NO then that suggests that every single country on the planet is open to the notion of signing up to a free trade deal with the UK.

That's a great position for the UK to be in....Do you not think?

Tick Tock.......
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Sorry, itsme , but I've long since worked out that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but I have to tell you that the pertinent question that needs answering is.........
Are there any countries out there whose current stated position is to NOT do a free trade deal with the UK?

If, as I suspect, the answer is NO then that suggests that every single country on the planet is open to the notion of signing up to a free trade deal with the UK.

That's a great position for the UK to be in....Do you not think?

Tick Tock.......
Seeing as you have raised the matter of 'tools' you are certainly acting like one.

I will decide which question is pertinent if you don't mind, as with the original question I posed.

You are wriggling like a worm on a hook because like your lackey jbr you can not answer it without admitting your lackey (and you) was talking a load of ----.

Clank clank
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 03:08 PM

I can't imagine there are many countries not interested in a large population of shoppers. And they would be e bit stupid to expect to sell to us without allowing us to try sell to them too.

May be a few who dislike us but their populations would not be happy being denied our custom.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 03:41 PM

I can't imagine there are many countries not interested in a large population of shoppers. And they would be e bit stupid to expect to sell to us without allowing us to try sell to them too.

May be a few who dislike us but their populations would not be happy being denied our custom.
There are only 4 EU countries that buy more from the UK than sell to them: denmark, luxembourg, sweden, and the largest of the four by far ireland. All other eu members sell more to the UK than buy from them.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
There are only 4 EU countries that buy more from the UK than sell to them: denmark, luxembourg, sweden, and the largest of the four by far ireland. All other eu members sell more to the UK than buy from them.
Your point being ?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Seeing as you have raised the matter of 'tools' you are certainly acting like one.

I will decide which question is pertinent if you don't mind, as with the original question I posed.

You are wriggling like a worm on a hook because like your lackey jbr you can not answer it without admitting your lackey (and you) was talking a load of ----.

Clank clank
I've got an oilstone you can borrow, lol!

Tick Tock.......time's moving on and still no answer ( meaning We know the answer,lol)

Tick Tock, Tick Tock,Tick Tock...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 10:23 PM

What is it that we will be selling to these nations? Given our biggest sector is services.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

08-11-2018, 10:29 PM

Your point being ?
That we are more reliant on the EU market than they are on ours.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top