Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:06 PM

Re: Friendship on forums

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Depends how sensitive you are. Some people like to parade their friends list around like a badge of honour. It can also promote a gang mentality.

I decided to opt out of it, my only 2 friends on here are people I know away from this forum.
Nicol, I agree. They are trophy hunters!!

It’s as if they are desperate to appear popular. ‘Look at me, Look at me’ type of people.
It’s quite sad really.....
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
If you are not on my friend list Bes, I am going to request right now. You better not turn me down now.....
I love happy endings
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:19 PM

I looked at my "Friends boxes" last week when I had a few moments of exceptional boredom to deal with.

There were about 20 'friends' there, half of which I haven't seen on the forum for ages so I deleted those.

There was one which I also changed to 'ignore' lol, and the rest are still ticked boxes.

But that is all they are. It means nothing. We still converse with one another anyway and I find the whole friends idea completely pointless.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
If you are not on my friend list Bes, I am going to request right now. You better not turn me down now.....
You requested, I accepted.

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
It's a forum. Casual. chat. Don't sweat it.
I don’t I think my post count is far more important
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I don’t I think my post count is far more important
Oooh I don't know mate. Some folk can't tell real from reality. Sign of the times innit?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oooh I don't know mate. Some folk can't tell real from reality. Sign of the times innit?
So it seems mate, mind you there are just a few posters on here that I wouldn’t mind buying a pint or a Cherry Brandy
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I looked at my "Friends boxes" last week when I had a few moments of exceptional boredom to deal with.

There were about 20 'friends' there, half of which I haven't seen on the forum for ages so I deleted those.

There was one which I also changed to 'ignore' lol, and the rest are still ticked boxes.

But that is all they are. It means nothing. We still converse with one another anyway and I find the whole friends idea completely pointless.
yeah come to think of it Floydy I don't really understand what its for
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
So it seems mate, mind you there are just a few posters on here that I wouldn’t mind buying a pint or a Cherry Brandy

Ooh, could I have a glass of white wine instead please Rehab?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-11-2018, 10:39 PM

Yeah don't get me wrong folks.
You're (nearly) all great people but I'd swap some of the more frivolous nattering for a personal meet over a beer anyday. Or even a cherry brandy for the southerners amongst you

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top