Join for free
Page 6 of 51 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:33 AM

Re: I’m A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I wonder how they're going to deal with those veggies and vegans then? Nut Cutlet anyone?...
Let them eat rice and beans for the duration .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Let them eat rice and beans for the duration .....
Perhaps they will get voted off pronto.....
On second thoughts though.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 03:11 PM

I reckon Barrowboy will take over the whole show anyway. No one else will get a look in.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I reckon Barrowboy will take over the whole show anyway. No one else will get a look in.
Longy, l am finding him so annoying. He doesn’t half think he’s it!

My legs are really going it here, watching them climb up so high on that scaffolding to collect the flags.
They were saying, ‘Don’t look down’! You couldn’t miss what was down below!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 10:38 PM

Im so feared of heights, I couldn't even watch that
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 12:04 AM

They seem a nice bunch though I don't know who half of them are

'Nick Knows' doesn't seem too bad, I thought it was a kind gesture to jump in the lake to help the losing team...
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 12:08 AM

A motley bunch really. Can't see Heggerty lasting very long. She'll probably be the first out. She'll lose a lot of weight very quickly on the rations which I doubt is healthy. It will pile back on afterward with probably more besides.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A motley bunch really. Can't see Heggerty lasting very long. She'll probably be the first out. She'll lose a lot of weight very quickly on the rations which I doubt is healthy. It will pile back on afterward with probably more besides.
stop being so flipping negative Real, enjoy the show

Anne to win already
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 04:15 AM

Well, well ..... the first episode wasn't half bad .....

No celebrity got up my nose straightaway, although Emily and Rita might .....

I thought Sair, being small, was very brave on the gantry .....

When it came to picking teams, I was very surprised that Yellow picked two ladies - one young'un and one old'un was a good choice but, for a balanced team, Nick would have been a better choice than Anne .....

The "car-parking" routine was a new way to introduce the celebrities to the realities (bugs and critters) of camp life and Nick, Fleur, Harry and Anne all did well, fighting their phobias.....

The skydiving was quite scary, but we've seen some real screamers in the past .....

When Malique was chosen by the Reds, the physical advantage of the Reds became overwhelming and, with Harry's organisational skills, the team easily won the lake challenge while the Yellows were scuppered by a decision to put Anne in the canoe, while the Reds had left John in the water at the back .....

Interestingly, the Reds not only gained access to "luxurious" Crock Creek but also immunity from the first two BTTs, the first of which is the "Viper Pit", which Emily has to face .....

All of the ladies of the Yellow team confessed to being out of their depth but Anne is suffering most and, IMO, I can't see how she will cope with the rigours camp life - no privacy, starvation and minimal hygiene facilities, along with persistent attacks from critters and bugs .....

Regarding the vegans, Fleur and James have ended up on rice and beans but Sair's supper was emu - maybe she just ate the veg .....

I've not seen Holly presenting before, but I was very impressed - it's not easy "filling in" and she was a bit nervous, but she wasn't too "forward" or loud so I'll probably get to like her .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 11:29 AM

Good assessment Omah, I enjoyed the first one, except for the screaming all the way down from 12,000feet....I'm glad I wasn't the instructor...

Yes you might be right about Ann, I think she was missing her home comforts, but I was surprised how well she coped in the water.

I've always liked Holly Willoughby and she makes a good replacement for Ant who I've never fancied......Speaking of which, I really wanted to brush those ants off Nicks shirt after he finished foraging around in that box....Urgggg....

Page 6 of 51 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top