Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 07:45 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Need any help Twink?
Well your help is always welcome Mups...... but I am not sure Judd would see it that way,
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 10:58 PM

Peace at last - no doubt the wimmin will be watching that jungle thingy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 12:54 AM

It's no good you skulking round in here, Judd.
I can see you, you know.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 12:54 AM

Knowing damned well that that Mups person will jump in as soon as I've gone, I have to go - another early start again in the AM .

Will check in again in an hour or so though if i haven't managed to drop off. Am having trouble sleeping of late.

ETA - what did a tell thi? Didn't even have the decency to wait till I'd gone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 01:14 AM

Ah well you see, eyes in the back of me head I've got.

I told you I could see you skulking about outside, like a skulking about sort of person.

My secret high-tech security camera easily caught you rustling about in the bushes - but don't worry, for a small fee I won't tell the other ladies what you were doing.
Dirty boy.

As for your not sleeping problem, I am glad you have told us because now we can work on a cure to help you sleep - for a nice long time.
Tsk, we are sooooooooo good to you.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 12:14 PM

Just thought I’d exploit yet another huge gap in LTP posts.✅
😇
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

20-11-2018, 02:14 PM

Ah well you see, eyes in the back of me head I've got.

I told you I could see you skulking about outside, like a skulking about sort of person.

My secret high-tech security camera easily caught you rustling about in the bushes - but don't worry, for a small fee I won't tell the other ladies what you were doing.
Dirty boy.

As for your not sleeping problem, I am glad you have told us because now we can work on a cure to help you sleep - for a nice long time.
Tsk, we are sooooooooo good to you.
If you check the footage you will have seen me digging a moat and stocking it with crocodiles, hence me being covered in mud. Only I know the secret path through it which I will relate to the men on this thread via a PM.

Be warned - they like nothing better than a bit of female flesh (a bit more tender and chewy than the male equivalent). Tezza was the first to be informed hence his presence here earlier.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-11-2018, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
If you check the footage you will have seen me digging a moat and stocking it with crocodiles, hence me being covered in mud. Only I know the secret path through it which I will relate to the men on this thread via a PM.

Be warned - they like nothing better than a bit of female flesh (a bit more tender and chewy than the male equivalent). Tezza was the first to be informed hence his presence here earlier.

I have come to the conclusion you are far too much trouble.

Your persistent cunning and devious plans to oust us ladies from our rightful place, is far beyond forgiveness and now. Even my gentle nature and tolerance is being pushed to the limit, Mr. Judd.

You have one last chance to make an effort to comply with our wishes, or, much as I rregret to say, you will be caught and exterminated.

Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 05:16 PM

I have come to the conclusion you are far too much trouble.

Your persistent cunning and devious plans to oust us ladies from our rightful place, is far beyond forgiveness and now. Even my gentle nature and tolerance is being pushed to the limit, Mr. Judd.

You have one last chance to make an effort to comply with our wishes, or, much as I rregret to say, you will be caught and exterminated.

La la Lala la.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
La la Lala la.
I am not sure how good Mup's eyesight is Tezza so be careful....she may exterminate you, thinking you are Judd!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top