Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 07:04 PM

Why Do You Get Lots Of Stunning Looking Sportsmen but Not So Many Sportswomen?

Yes, l know it is not about looks, it is about the gift and the talent of the sportsperson.
Some of us drool over certain sportsmen but rarely about sportswomen. I can only think of a few female tennis stars that are fancied by men.
I wonder why this is? Are sportswomen a bit on the masculine side? ie. Tamara Press and Fatima Whitbread (who l love!)
What are your views on this? Maybe, you can prove me wrong?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 07:12 PM

Re: Why Do You Get Lots Of Stunning Looking Sportsmen but Not So Many Sportswomen?

I don't know Art some of these young woman athletes Look like models.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 07:23 PM

Re: Why Do You Get Lots Of Stunning Looking Sportsmen but Not So Many Sportswomen?

I think you are only seeing it from a woman's point of view Arty, or watching the wrong sports....

I love to see a bit of shape and definition to a woman's physique, perhaps not as masculine as Fatima Whitbread, although she does brew some delightful beers....

There are some amazing woman athletes and cyclists, but the Williams sisters would not be my cup of tea at all, and I find that most male athletes are not to my taste, perhaps Tom Daley might be in with a chance.....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 08:37 PM

Anna Kournikova
Monica Seles
Victoria Sinitsyna
Alina Zagitova
Adelina Sotnikova
Yulia Lipnitskaya
Not forgetting local girl Jessica Ennis of course to name but a few.

Many more good looking, dare I say fit, sportswomen to choose from.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 08:44 PM

And lets not forget Flo Jo
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 08:54 PM

GB women's Ice hockey Olympic team, including the lovely Sam Quek.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 08:58 PM

Looks like I'll have to start being an ice hockey fan.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 09:02 PM

I think it is all down to the shape of the bum. It is not hiked up -squashed into odd shapes or gives a false impression as women bums tend to do.

you don't see what looks like two cats fighting under a pillow with a mans bum
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Anna Kournikova
Monica Seles
Victoria Sinitsyna
Alina Zagitova
Adelina Sotnikova
Yulia Lipnitskaya
Not forgetting local girl Jessica Ennis of course to name but a few.

Many more good looking, dare I say fit, sportswomen to choose from.
Completely right, Judd There are plenty of gorgeous chicks in sport.

And you are right to use the term "fit" too. They are sportswomen.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Looks like I'll have to start being an ice hockey fan.
Watch out for the puck.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top