Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 09:11 PM

Re: Fox

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Surely you are just teasing us Julie?? Did this really happen?
I have never heard of such a thing......LOL
Oh it happened alright morrisons in woking I did wonder if it was caught on the security cameras.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:56 PM

That is amazing Julie. I would love to see something like that. I only saw a fox once at a distance....
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 10:18 PM

I love foxes, I and OH feed some foxes near to us once a week near to where we live, we feed them any leftovers that we may have,

like out of date bread , marmite sarnies, turkey bits from left over at Christmas and sausages and fish, one day they came right up to the car in broad daylight.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 10:22 PM

wow I bet you couldn't believe your eyes. I remember a fox trotting past my house in broad daylight as large as life a few years ago, never seen one since though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 10:47 PM

I won't bore everyone again with tales of my friend who has a fox sanctuary.
I think she's got about 19 at the mo.

Her latest rescue was a tiny cub, she calls him 'Teddy.'
He is growing well now but doesn't want to go outside!

He dashes round her house playing with her dogs, and tormenting her cats.

Personally, I wouldn't want that, but that's what my friend is like.
Gawd knows what she will do when he grows and gets that awful fox pong.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Went to get petrol on the way home last night, there was a fox in the car wash, seemed to have forgotten his car I thought, I went in to pay and bold as brass he cockily walked in behind me ! Then walked up to the counter, I think the person at the till was as amazed as me as the fox turned round casually picked up a chocolate bar off the bottom shelf and walked out ! Didnt even offer to pay naighty boy.
It's Halloween, not April Fools day, Julie. What an amazing story ! He must have smelt the chocolate or someone has been feeding it when they come out of the shop. Good old foxy has used his cunning head.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:12 AM

What a fantastic sighting! Lucky you!

Smart grabbing the chocolate too. A shame tho' that he's already a hardened criminal at such a young age.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 06:44 AM

Loads of foxes around where I live they kill the ducks
..actually I'm not so keen on them they kill everything and just leave it...not nice creatures noisy blighters too at night...cute looking though.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Loads of foxes around where I live they kill the ducks
..actually I'm not so keen on them they kill everything and just leave it...not nice creatures noisy blighters too at night...cute looking though.
Hi

I agree.

They will not be killing my ducks when I get some.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top