Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:14 PM

Re: Napoleon Tribute Act At It Again!

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You may be surprised by march 29. As a dutch politician said: the Brits are in the EU to make it not work. We are better of without them.
So yes, brexit will have repercussions for the Netherlands, but after brexit the remaining countries will be able to make the EU work.
Thats why we enact all the dictats put to us I guess unlike many in the eu who cherry pick what they will or wont do. Honestly couldnt make it up. we are rule followers no matter how it harms us.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:22 PM

Hi

When we leave, even with a Free Trade Agreement there will be barriers to the free flow of goods and people.

That is an inevitable consequence of leaving the Single Market.

We want to control which EU Residents come here, that inevitably means delays as checks are carried out.

The EU will doubtless do the same.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

When we leave, even with a Free Trade Agreement there will be barriers to the free flow of goods and people.

That is an inevitable consequence of leaving the Single Market.

We want to control which EU Residents come here, that inevitably means delays as checks are carried out.

The EU will doubtless do the same.
Does the same hold for when persons and goods come from Ireland? You want to control which EU residents come to the UK?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Thats why we enact all the dictats put to us I guess unlike many in the eu who cherry pick what they will or wont do. Honestly couldnt make it up. we are rule followers no matter how it harms us.
Pardon me, what was the country again with the most opt outs?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Show the evidence of what your saying instead of rambling.
In order to insult me, I must value your opinion.
Nice try though!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
In order to insult me, I must value your opinion.
Nice try though!
NO EVIDENCE THEN? just your normal Brexit lying coming to the forefront.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Pardon me, what was the country again with the most opt outs?
Yes we opt out legally from some things we dont just ignore them like some countries do. Thats the point we follow the rules and that makes us look like trouble makers when the real trouble makers are just quietly ignoring what they dont like.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:33 AM

Usual tactic used by Remainers. If can't win an argument, spit your dummy out and bring on the insults. Howvery mature.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

25-10-2018, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
NO EVIDENCE THEN? just your normal Brexit lying coming to the forefront.

May I just reply to your above remarks by saying that your usual condescending, patronising, up my own a...se views on the UK leaving, plus the endless name calling in almost all of your posts, simply shows how scared you really are about the UK leaving.
It really is time you put your toys back in your pram.

Oh, and I hope you have 27 deep pockets because this convenient cash cow country is going to be putting its own people first from the 29th March 2019.Get used to it!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:55 AM

Last time I looked Wigan was in the UK.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top