Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:03 PM

Re: Brexit and SCD

Of course it will affect a lot of people. I'm worried about my Greek hairdresser. He's in denial about Brexit. You may think such things are trivial but what Vince Cable is doing is focusing people's minds on the reality that this will affect the most commonplace areas of life.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:09 PM

Jeeze, am I seeing things?
Was that schloer or something deadly I drank earlier?

Can it be that that stupid shitty brain rotting programne Strictly has oozed its cheesy way into a serious Brexit thread?

Time I took a break methinks!
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
[I]Sir Vince, a keen ballroom dancer, said: “If we have a cack-handed immigration policy like what we have for non-EU citizens, all kinds of perverse decisions could be made.”
Obviously fake, Sir Vince will have had an old Scottish education and would never ave said that.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 08:35 AM

Project Fear with tassles!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Project Fear with tassles!
Poor Vince he is really 'scraping the barrel' looking for negatives to leaving isn't he.
Time to head for his pipe and slippers I think
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:02 AM

OH i'm so shocked I can't eat my cornflakes....

Do I really care not on your Nelly...
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 09:32 AM

Cable has taken disingenuity to another level.

He has form on that though. Most of what he says relies on his disingenuity and ( he hopes) the electorate's ignorance.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
I really don't believe it .....

Vince Cable has reportedly just expressed concern that if we leave the EU then it may impact considerably on the professional dancers who will be able to be recruited onto Strictly Come Dancing!

Irrespective of how you voted, given the concern about the impact on our NHS and other services, is this man on the real planet?
Before reading any other post on this thread, my first reaction was to ask whether ALL Limp Dems are mentally deranged or just some of them?
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 10:22 AM

Shows how much Cable knows about Strictly

Out of the 18 Pros only 4 are from EU countries all the others are either
Russian, American,South African,Australian,Ukrainian or UK
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Before reading any other post on this thread, my first reaction was to ask whether ALL Limp Dems are mentally deranged or just some of them?
Very similar to Ukippers then.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top