Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 06:36 PM

A typical Brexiter

Dominic Raab has come under fire for saying he "hadn't quite understood" how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing.

'I didn't know' strikes me as some thing that Solasch has referred to at some point.

Rabb didn't know the importance of 7,126 lorries per DAY (in 2017) using the route?????? What did he believe was being carried on these trucks? Fresh air???

As I say, he doesn't even understand the basics of brexit, just like the rest.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 06:39 PM

Re: A typical Brexiter

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Dominic Raab has come under fire for saying he "hadn't quite understood" how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing.

'I didn't know' strikes me as some thing that Solasch has referred to at some point.

He didn't know the importance of 7,126 lorries per DAY (in 2017) using the route?????? What did he believe was being carried on these trucks? Fresh air???

blah, blah, blah. blah.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
blah, blah, blah. blah.
I was hoping, obviously against hope, you may have put away your childish nonsensical traits by now.

Your response suits you down to the ground.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
blah, blah, blah. blah.
Hoh, hoh, hoh!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 07:09 PM

Rabb didn't know the importance of 7,126 lorries per DAY (in 2017) using the route?????? What did he believe was being carried on these trucks? Fresh air???

A few minutes ago moscow stated in another thread that article 50 leaving was never meant for large economies as the UK. Raab's recent statements underline this point.
But also the period before the referendum should have been prolonged, presenting citizens with all relevant facts. Such as the economic reliance of all european economies on one another.
Now positions have been chosen and a trenches war has started. Even on this forum, for people that should be old and wise.
History recalls how great the fall can be....
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
A few minutes ago moscow stated in another thread that article 50 leaving was never meant for large economies as the UK. Raab's recent statements underline this point.
But also the period before the referendum should have been prolonged, presenting citizens with all relevant facts. Such as the economic reliance of all european economies on one another.
Now positions have been chosen and a trenches war has started. Even on this forum, for people that should be old and wise.
History recalls how great the fall can be....
Unfortunately that is now water under the bridge and the Govt's and EU's poor handling of Brexit does not provide an argument for stopping Brexit.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Unfortunately that is now water under the bridge and the Govt's and EU's poor handling of Brexit does not provide an argument for stopping Brexit.
Of course the brexit proces should continue. I also think that the brexit-deal should be put to the people for their opinion, but the time schedule excludes such a possibility. It will be up to May to make the best decision for the UK.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 09:33 PM

Nobody bothered to think it through pre referendum ... so this is only to be expected.

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

09-11-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Nobody bothered to think it through pre referendum ... so this is only to be expected.

If you are saying the thinking has just started, than the bickering between remainers and brexiteers should stop. Start working together based on shared views of the brexit-consequences and solutions. Or is that asking too much?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If you are saying the thinking has just started, than the bickering between remainers and brexiteers should stop. Start working together based on shared views of the brexit-consequences and solutions. Or is that asking too much?
I never voted for it, for obvious reasons. But I've supported brexiters since the day they won.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top